Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    But claiming he doesn't pay attention to dynos on THIS site because of the crossing issue? Yeah seemed a bit weird to me.
    No I think he meant 'here' as in his physical location.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No I think he meant 'here' as in his physical location.
    That's what I meant ....

In any case - I do not think its a matter of cheating - if you ask any of the dyno operators in Singapore how is HP derived from torque - they will have no idea. Which is why they spend a bunch of time scaling that graph so that those lines looks pretty on paper when it's printed and have no clue about the 5252 intersection relevance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Redbeanbun Click here to enlarge
    That's what I meant ....

In any case - I do not think its a matter of cheating - if you ask any of the dyno operators in Singapore how is HP derived from torque - they will have no idea. Which is why they spend a bunch of time scaling that graph so that those lines looks pretty on paper when it's printed and have no clue about the 5252 intersection relevance.
    Also in Singapore the types of people who can afford a car worth putting on a dyno generally don't know or care what hp vs tq is. They just want a pretty graph to brag about while parking out front of a club in Clake Quay lol.
    There are some fun roads just north of JB in Malaysia though. That is where my friends who liked cars would go to drive/have fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    22rpd tuned 730whp turbo e36 of mine Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by m3mods Click here to enlarge
    22rpd tuned 730whp turbo e36 of mine
    Cool. Just don't take their word for it on the numbers and don't trust their graphs.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Cool. Just don't take their word for it on the numbers and don't trust their graphs.
    Uh this is at a local shop in Oregon called FTW Tuning. 22rpd is in Wichita Kansas and does remote tuning. Hate all you want but this is proof that a stupid banner picture has nothing to do with their tuning capabilities.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Uh this is at a local shop in Oregon called FTW Tuning. 22rpd is in Wichita Kansas and does remote tuning. Hate all you want but this is proof that a stupid banner picture has nothing to do with their tuning capabilities.
    Ok so you are posting it as it was tuned by these 22nd people?

How is it hating to catch someone cheating? If they didn't try to advertise or promote with lies and falsified graphs we would never even have this thread. That's not hating, that's the truth.

Just because they tuned an old BMW it doesn't really excuse anything here, does it? I get that you're a fanboy but so what?

Oh and I really like the car and the numbers but that isn't the issue here.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok so you are posting it as it was tuned by these 22nd people?

How is it hating to catch someone cheating? If they didn't try to advertise or promote with lies and falsified graphs we would never even have this thread. That's not hating, that's the truth.

Just because they tuned an old BMW it doesn't really excuse anything here, does it? I get that you're a fanboy but so what?

Oh and I really like the car and the numbers but that isn't the issue here.
    You said don't trust the graphs or the numbers which I considered hate since there's absolutely no way a dyno at a shop on the other side of the country would have falsified numbers. The fact that they used a random picture on a Facebook page just doesn't seem like a huge deal to me. He didn't post it saying hey look I made this power, it was just a background picture. Anyway I'm sure he'll switch it to this latest dyno picture after all this bs lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And thanks, it's a blast to drive Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Always, find a strech measure the car with a vbox 60-130 or even 60-100mph if manual, so you don't get that driver mod in the time too. Do that before and after tune and see the result Click here to enlarge If the dyno claims + 100whp but the vbox says something else, well ... lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You said don't trust the graphs or the numbers which I considered hate since there's absolutely no way a dyno at a shop on the other side of the country would have falsified numbers.
    If that's how you took it I apologize as they can't manipulate your graphs without physical access. I'm saying I don't trust the numbers they show because they already lied once although they probably won't do it again. It still shows a major character flaw.

The fact that they used a random picture on a Facebook page just doesn't seem like a huge deal to me.
    It's not a random picture but a doctored picture. That means someone sat down and edited it specifically to deceive others. It was premeditated deception over a damn dynograph. It's not the same as just posting a random pic. It's intentional deception.

He didn't post it saying hey look I made this power, it was just a background picture.
    You get one such picture to use on your Facebook profile. That's the one chosen.

Anyway I'm sure he'll switch it to this latest dyno picture after all this bs
    If he doesn't he's even dumber than he looks now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12