Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

F uck Leatherique. POS'

Just wanted to Complain. I'm fed up with $#@!ty costumer service.

Aug 9 i ordered a Dakota Leather Creme Beige Stain. got my exact color code as they asked for 1 week later i receive my kit. great. perfect. i take my arm rest off before i do my entire two front seats just wanted to restain them for the next owner of my car some scuffs i did not like. Long story short it looks like Bamboo beige from and m3 or something.

So i contact George at Leatherique. he tells me no problem, just send in leather sample and we will match it. okay good. pulled my E-break boot off and ship it, 1 week after him receiveing.. i email him asking for an update he told me yeah we matched it... it will be $60...WTF?
    he said you never sent the mis matched satin. i really did not feel like paying packaging and shipping of the damn stain so i sent it back and about a week later he ships my $#@! out and its been about 3 weeks. i finally get my "matched" stain... but before i go nuts and spray a huge area i dabbed a bit with my finger and ran a streak on the leather. guess what there is still a tint of tan and DOES NOT MATCH.

Emailed him furious. took him forever to email me back.. and told me to ship with another sample... Click here to enlarge.(and i felt a vibe like i was annoyed with me) he told me to ship it back.. shipping gets ridiculous and expensive. honestly its their fault for not doing it right the first time and so i ship it back been about 2 weeks. now, i email for an update he's like oh USPS messed up and lost the Stain and shipped the rear arm rest i sent out. WTF. i then told him to just take care of it as its been almost 2 damn months with this retarded fiasco. I just need to hurry up and sell my damn car. and i told him that.

I'm sorry but it does not take as long as it should to match a $#@!ing Stain. weeks i know I'm not the only costumer but $#@! really. i really cant post the car up for sale until i re spray the leather.. honestly its fine the leather is OKAY. but after spraying the Console with a different color theres no turning back.

my luck just sucks dealing with other companies. Same damn issue With my LSD 1 month for a damn install. and i basically paid double what i was quoted.

idk what to do. I've been trying to look for a creme beige armrest for a decent price and just listing the car for sale already. but i can't he's literally been holding up the process of selling my damn car. idk what to do I'm a full time student and between work and school i really don't have time to deal with this BS.

Click here to enlarge
    IG: Sammy0559

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the write up, I actually need to touch-up a spot on my passenger seat that is worn for some reason, weird as i bought it that way with only 37k miles....black dakota leather, i guess I won't be going to leatherique.
    2013 Audi S6 stock but shopping....
    2014 RAM 2500 6.7 Cummins. Far from stock

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the write up, I actually need to touch-up a spot on my passenger seat that is worn for some reason, weird as i bought it that way with only 37k miles....black dakota leather, i guess I won't be going to leatherique.
    don't get me wrong finish came out great... but in the wrong color. like i said, really have no idea why this is taking so long. never really heard anything but positive about them. but just my luck..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the heads up! i am about do the same ! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump.
    Dude is no longer answering my emails. I'm going to try to call them. I really don't care bout money spent, just time wasted. This is ridiculous . Going to call as soon as I'm out of class.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    2008 E92 335i- HP: 423 TRQ: 453 - Sold
    Vishnu- Pocede
    Active Autowerke - Intercooler
    Active Autowerke - Charge pipe/BOV
    Active Autowerke - 3" Downpipes
    Active Autowerke - Signature Exhaust
    BMS -DCI

2014 F30 335i M Sport
    BMS- JB4 (EWG/E85/OBDII Canbus)
    BMS- Intake

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by crazylegs Click here to enlarge
    Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Um I don't know how they could miss it by that much when you sent in a sample.

Sorry about your experience but thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to avoid them.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Moved to detailing forum since this is more of a general detailing issue with a detailing company.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Um I don't know how they could miss it by that much when you sent in a sample.

Sorry about your experience but thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to avoid them.
    yup, the more and more i research the more i find that I'm not alone. still no word from them.. its been a week. meh. I'm just gonna get replacement panels. and post my car for sale I'm tired of waiting i wish i ordered it with my Credit card so i can dispute the charge but whatever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Since we're talking about interior care & detailing, figured I'd share this (started watching all of the episodes in this series)

2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Since we're talking about interior care & detailing, figured I'd share this (started watching all of the episodes in this series)

http://youtu.be/R0EOb2nEWtk
    i need to hire him to detail my interior. lol
    my issue cannot be wiped off it must be redyed. i tried everything. the Beige color is simply gone. and is just leather, well not really anymore its Tan lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I use Gliptone and have no complaints, I have heard good things about Leatherique.. Will do some more research if I consider getting it now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn I used to hear nothing but good things about them... I guess maybe they fell off? Sucks to hear that, brother. Hope it all works out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge

http://youtu.be/R0EOb2nEWtk
    First off, that was amazing.

Second, whoever owns that car is a Nasty SOB.

I never thought of using a steamer to clean, I don't know why. Im going to try that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

when my car was detailed they steam cleaned everything, it took off a lot of the oil from my steering wheel and the shine went away

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Matching leather stain is like matching paint. It is NOT ever going to work right, unless he has the pieces in front of him - because all leather and all cars take the stain differently. I don't want to burst your bubble, but that's just the way it is.
    08' 135i - Cobb Custom E70, FBO, LSD, Suspension stuff... FOR SALE
    LSXOCET - 550hp LS3 @ 1600 lbs curb weight... being built
    (OLD) 11 Camaro SS - 10.20@135 naturally aspirated @630rwhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the negative rep, just goes to prove you're the kind of irrational whiny customer all shops love. Good luck with your mismatched leather.
    08' 135i - Cobb Custom E70, FBO, LSD, Suspension stuff... FOR SALE
    LSXOCET - 550hp LS3 @ 1600 lbs curb weight... being built
    (OLD) 11 Camaro SS - 10.20@135 naturally aspirated @630rwhp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dietcoke Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the negative rep, just goes to prove you're the kind of irrational whiny customer all shops love. Good luck with your mismatched leather.
    LOL. butt hurt much?

Im lovin my mismatched Interior.

Click here to enlarge

Oh.. and Contacted TLC in the UK and they shipped me a perfect Re-dye kit. shortly after giving up on Leatherique. Some companies are simply better than others. I don't want to burst your bubble, but that's just the way it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^ lol Owned.