Close

Thread: controversy

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

controversy

Click here to enlarge
    731hp, over 4000lbs, $430k, slower than a Hellcat. 6.4 challenger has braking on par with this, and Hellcat brakes are even better.

then again with ferrari the
    dealership will come pick up and deliver your car, and treat it with the "white glove treatment", the car gets fully detailed every single time it comes in for ANYTHING. you want to go golfing with a few buddies, and can't fit it all in the car? no problem, the dealer will give you an FF for the weekend. then there's just the work of art that is the car to behold. circuit performance LOL we won't get into that one.

but man look at the performance of this challenger in a straight line Click here to enlarge i'm seeing on forums and fb groups people are comparing this LOLcat to a $400k ferrari wtf it's like comparing olive garden to a high class restaurant in italy but regardless people are doin it. wtf man lol car enthusiasts nowadays are so stupid

sticky plz move this to the right section the sites were down cause you keep playin with em

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not much controversy. The Hellcat offers great bang for the buck and Ferrari is... well, Ferrari.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who cares.. two way different cars. If I was driving a Ferrari I could care less about anything Dodge makes.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.