Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Houston BMW Club Spring Meet Tonight

Apparently this is happening tonight 3651 Wesleyan St Houston TX 77027. Anyone else planning to hit it up. Starts at 8pm at the Costco parking lot near buffalo wild wings.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Liked your car, makes me want some juice in mine. Wonder what happened with the guy hauled off to jail with the m3.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol right. Things seemed to calm down when the cops showed up so I bounced. It was nice talking with a knowledgeable n54 guy for a change. Most of the people I run into know little to nothing about the platform.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    Liked your car, makes me want some juice in mine. Wonder what happened with the guy hauled off to jail with the m3.
    a guy got arrested at a car meet? Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yeah, it was strange. He pulled into the parking lot and the cop came in also, threw on his lights and the m3 didnt stop (immediately). The guy finally pulled over and the cop snatched up out of the car and cuffed him. After that the meet kind of died off and people started hitting the road. Overall it was a cool meet, several m5s, a ton of m3s and a handful of 335s. There was also an e30 there with wheel spacers that drifted around a turn and gunned it out of the lot and his wheel basically fell off. It was pretty funny although I did feel bad for the guy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Houston has very poor turnout with most car (meats).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bunch of people asked about the stickers on the car. Told them to hit you up @alex@ABRhouston

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks!