Close

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,026 to 1,049 of 1049
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Event was really sick. Wish I could have ran it at the event. I just got home as there was nothing for me to do anymore. My turbo blew unfortunately.
    That's what went on that 150 MPH pull??? $#@! that really sucks, any ideas what caused the failure?
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This thread is useless without pics/video...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where's the video we were promised?!?! Hope you guys had a quality day with some nice runs
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Event was really sick. Wish I could have ran it at the event. I just got home as there was nothing for me to do anymore. My turbo blew unfortunately.
    Sorry man, didn't even get to hang out with you.

You should have just partied at the Padre.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    I'm sorry I'm still on the freeway. How about, um, you just wait for people to at least get home first?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    That's what went on that 150 MPH pull??? $#@! that really sucks, any ideas what caused the failure?
    Yea ultimately that was the last pull of the turbo. Sucks 7 months only.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Sorry man, didn't even get to hang out with you. You should have just partied at the Padre.
    I know it sucks. I feel like theowing up thinking about it. Im in such a bad positiin right now
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Fast enough for you? http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...nd-impressions

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know it sucks. I feel like theowing up thinking about it. Im in such a bad positiin right now
    Don't let it get you down, things happen. You'll move on and your car will be badder and stronger than ever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't let it get you down, things happen. You'll move on and your car will be badder and stronger than ever.
    Yea, hopefully so. I'm actually kinda scared going back to stock then back to big turbo. I don't even wanna risk this happening in another 6 months. That's just stupid. I'll take a break and see what happens.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When is the next event?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Brazil in Bimmerboost

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe there is another one in May. I think I'll be going to that one...
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe there is another one in May. I think I'll be going to that one...
    You better! How else are we going to do this "Cobalt Invitational Challenge"?!?! Haha. Hopefully your parts get here soon.
    All of my stuff for my car finally arrived, last thing i was waiting on was my secondary inline fuel pump. Its all getting put back together now. It's been hell not driving it, but it should be back up in a couple weeks.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm hoping. For now it doesn't look too good. I've paid over 2 weeks ago... Anyways, those turbos you got there are huge man! It looks like the size of mine, except you have two!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    same principal as you... if they are coming out, might as well go bigger. It won't be any mean ass AMG like the big boys at the last event, but it should do ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    wow toàn hàng khủng nhi raovat forum2

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    wow must be interesting.. and the cars looks so awesome .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnwen Click here to enlarge
    wow must be interesting.. and the cars looks so awesome .
    Huh?
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey guys... if some of you have been to any of my previous Famoso or Sacramento or Buttonwillow events but have not been to the no fly zone, I want you to know that these events are run in the same exact meticulous and organized fashion as my events. Tony is my prodigy... he has actually helped me with all my previous events, and as I was getting out of the game temporarily (due to work obligations), I had given him the torch to carry on and continue our never-ending quest for speed Click here to enlarge

Let's get some of these super-fast cars out there... Click here to enlarge
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    Hey guys... if some of you have been to any of my previous Famoso or Sacramento or Buttonwillow events but have not been to the no fly zone, I want you to know that these events are run in the same exact meticulous and organized fashion as my events. Tony is my prodigy... he has actually helped me with all my previous events, and as I was getting out of the game temporarily (due to work obligations), I had given him the torch to carry on and continue our never-ending quest for speed Click here to enlarge

Let's get some of these super-fast cars out there... Click here to enlarge
    Good to know, Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    cool

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fidian Click here to enlarge
    cool
    Not cool.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice cars

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142