Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Racing/Performance Driving School (Skip Barber, Bondurant) Questions

My 30th birthday and my Dad's 60th birthday are coming up relatively soon (April/March) and I was thinking about doing a 2 or 3 day racing or performance driving class as we are both obsessed with cars (I wonder where I got it from?).

We are both probably slightly above average drivers meaning we can drive stick and aren't complete idiots and that's about it.

I was wondering if anyone has done any of these, has heard anything, has any recommendations, etc...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fieldysnuts8 Click here to enlarge
    We are both probably slightly above average drivers meaning we can drive stick and aren't complete idiots and that's about it.
    No comment.

I was wondering if anyone has done any of these, has heard anything, has any recommendations, etc...
    What location were you looking at doing this at?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No comment.

What location were you looking at doing this at?
    Says the guy who can't drive stick...

Wherever it works with our schedules. It would be awesome to do it at a cool location like Laguna Seca but I'm open to whatever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Says the guy who can't drive stick...
    What are you talking about? Since when can I not drive stick? I had a stick C230 when I lived in Texas 10 years ago.

Wherever it works with our schedules. It would be awesome to do it at a cool location like Laguna Seca but I'm open to whatever.
    Honestly, if you are going to do it do it right and at Laguna Seca.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped