Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Ultimate Sleeper Part II - 700 whp Volvo wagon with LS swap and top mount PT88 turbo on 93 pump

This absolutely badass LS V8 swapped Volvo wagon with a top mount turbo caught our eye a couple months back. Well, the car got a bit more fuel since then and a retune and now makes an eye popping 704 horsepower to the wheels up from the previous 651 rwhp.

Click here to enlarge

This car runs 93 octane pump fuel with meth injection. They upped the fuel and the result is more power:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rich Halsey
    93 pump gas and it does have a methanol injection kit that I run washer fluid thru.
    Click here to enlarge

Try to imagine getting blown away by this wagon. Apparently, a bunch of people have.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rich Halsey
    Thanks for the compliments. Car is a blast to drive but the Mustangs hate me, crotch rockets hate me and even some of the Volvo purists dont like the idea of butchering up a volvo
    Hate this? Boost addict's of the world absolutely love it. The video below goes over all the specs and the build. Much respect to @Rich Halsey

1994 Volvo 940
    5.3 LS
    Forged rods/pistons
    Stock heads
    Upgraded fuel rails
    Generic intercooler
    PT88 turbo
    4 inch exhaust
    235 MT ET Streets

BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very cool. I can't see the torque curve, but it does look a little peaky for a 5.3 making 'only' 700whp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stevenh Click here to enlarge
    Very cool. I can't see the torque curve, but it does look a little peaky for a 5.3 making 'only' 700whp.
    Definitely peaky but whatever. I think this was just a budget garage build. It definitely would like better with some 427 cubic inch LS but hey this is something almost anyone can afford to do!
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No