Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    are you guys still gawking over this company lol...
    2008 135i
    Motiv 900, Fully Built Engine W/ VAC Stg 3 Head - Overrev IC - DCT Swap- Revshift Flex Disk - Defiv Lock Down Kit - Precision Raceworks Stage 4 lpfp - Turner Motorsports Solid Subframe Bushings, Wheel Studs - Stoptech SS Brake Lines - DirtKurt AT Trans Cooler Bracket W/ Aubeast Trans Fittings & Setrab 25 Row Cooler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    are you guys still gawking over this company lol...
    LOL..love it. It is what it is and when you have people like Alice Cooper and Jay Leno buying your cars, good press outweighs the bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    LOL..love it. It is what it is and when you have people like Alice Cooper and Jay Leno buying your cars, good press outweighs the bad.
    That doesn't excuse what he did to people.

He's obviously using celebrities to try to push the cloud of stench aside.

I don't know why you defend this guy. He can blow Jay Leno for all I care.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Joe I don't excuse what he did 10 - 15 years ago but I do believe people change. I even believe Trump could change his ways and become a reasonable pres.

Defending John is subjective. He was in problems with business and made some bad decisions to ensure his family had food on the table. I dont defend that.

Ultimately the work he did on my car was top notch...you saw this for your self in Vegas when my car was running against Jim. I defend this and I defend the person I raced with at SSCC and the Pony Express

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Joe I don't excuse what he did 10 - 15 years ago but I do believe people change. I even believe Trump could change his ways and become a reasonable pres.
    We're not just talking about old stuff but recent issues. The tuning school, F BBB rating, filed complaints, recent court judgements, etc.

I posted the lawsuits here: http://www.boostaddict.com/content.p...inst-Hennessey
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will say this...that school produces kids that think they are "All that" but really just suck balls. God forbid one works there after the school. Then they think they are all that and a bag of potato chips.
    2008 135i
    Motiv 900, Fully Built Engine W/ VAC Stg 3 Head - Overrev IC - DCT Swap- Revshift Flex Disk - Defiv Lock Down Kit - Precision Raceworks Stage 4 lpfp - Turner Motorsports Solid Subframe Bushings, Wheel Studs - Stoptech SS Brake Lines - DirtKurt AT Trans Cooler Bracket W/ Aubeast Trans Fittings & Setrab 25 Row Cooler

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    With how motors are built and tested these days I'm not too concerned about that.

Would I do it with my car? No. I'd like an oil change first.

The problem with him is that he is a garbage human being.
    On the BMWs certain features wont even activate until you've covered the break in mileage. Just looks really bad practice to me. Running the engine in is supposed to seat all the components and contribute to the longevity.

Still as Stevenh say's it probably is some poor customer's car.
    Best:11.79@119mph on stock turbos.
    11.74@129 on GCs.
    FBO+Meth Port injection, GC Turbos, custom bucketless stage2, JB4, Trebila flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AWSAWS Click here to enlarge
    On the BMWs certain features wont even activate until you've covered the break in mileage. Just looks really bad practice to me. Running the engine in is supposed to seat all the components and contribute to the longevity.
    Every engine builder I know believes 100% in a hard break in immediately. Full boost, lots of revs, and engine braking to seat the rings. You just want to change the oil a few times in the first couple thousand miles.
    Still as Stevenh say's it probably is some poor customer's car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know if you guys in the US still watch UK top gear since you have a US version and the grand tour now but last night's episode featured a Hennessy tuned mustang. Apparently running somewhere around 800hp. It races a McLaren on a runway. I won't spoil the result for you guys.
    Best:11.79@119mph on stock turbos.
    11.74@129 on GCs.
    FBO+Meth Port injection, GC Turbos, custom bucketless stage2, JB4, Trebila flash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I don't know if you guys in the US still watch UK top gear since you have a US version and the grand tour now but last night's episode featured a Hennessy tuned mustang. Apparently running somewhere around 800hp. It races a McLaren on a runway. I won't spoil the result for you guys.
    It crashes and murders people in the crowd watching?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me guess, it turns out the Hennessy Mustang actually is missing an engine and doesn't run? It just has 100 Hennessy badges slapped all over it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123