Yes Reputation No

MFest IV April 16 -18, 2010 "The Proving Grounds"

iii
    Click here to enlarge

"The Ultimate Proving Grounds"

April 16-18, 2010

Las Vegas Nevada

Previous Mfest
    YouTube- MFEST III Event Highlights (part 1 of 2)
    YouTube- eas | MFEST III [part 2 of 2]

Click the link to register
    MFEST Registration Paypal ONLY
    You will receive an email for the grp rate for the room at the palazzo Hotel LV. $145 per night

$135 per person, Guys (driver, passenger and tag along)
    $50 Per person, Girls (driver, passenger and tag along)

*You can also register for the track day $150 for a limited time and will go up as the event closes*

Autocross/ go kart shoot out FREE for people who registered...

Hotel rates are $145 per night with the grp rate code (people who have registered will get the grp code thru email in 24 hours)

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

*MFest Raffle will be held at The Car show event on saturday at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway @ 3:00 pm

What your $135 (guys) and or $50 (girls) will get you

1. Discount rate of $145 per night at the Palazzo Hotel ( regular rate $280+ per night)
    2. Go Kart shoot out / you guys can play video games while waiting for your turn winners of the go kart shoot out will be awarded with trophies and what not...
    3. Entrance to the Car Show event and entry for the car show competition (trophies and all other suff will be given away for the winners)
    4. Autocross with instructors limited for people who registered only
    5. Raffle tickets (6 raffle tickets) a chance to win some major prizes (as you guys know by now that the Mfest Raffle is one of the best raffle out there)
    6. VIP parking at the Palazzo
    7. Club entrance
    8. Free ECU Tune trials/ Wheel and tire trials (limited availability) for track and autocross use.
    9. Ride with the pro's around the track
    10. $50 gaming credit for Palazzo Hotel per room
    11. Limited Edition Mfest IV "The Proving Grounds" t shirt
    12. Special discount from the sponsors for people who already registered (will be posted soon)
    13. Video and Photography coverage
    14. Discounted rate for the track $150 for registered participants and $300 for non registered...

Food (Pizza and hot wings) will be provided on friday at Pole Position Raceway but limited till we ran out...drinks you have to bring or buy ...

People might ask, what about the goody bags?

Goody bags is still being determined (as we dont want guys/gals focusing too much on this) as this is FREE from MFEST to the participants but were doing our best to have some surprises for everyone...

We dont want to divulge too much info as we have alot of surprises in store for everyone who will go/ participate....

We want you to go to Mfest IV and its events to HAVE FUN/BLAST with US. Promote Camaraderie among enthusiast and Pls do remember your experience at MFest IV is however you want it to be and how you make the most out of it, as we have provided a great location, amenities, setup and lined up as what we call it "THE DREAM TEAM" of sponsors (this is the first ever that this much tuners and manufactures all over the world which stands in high regards in the automotive industry come and celebrate and meet us in person) and with all the cool enthusiast coming? with that said I think that's a feat by itself already...

Now we have worked so hard and for so long to put a very solid event and we know some people will have a different view or what not about the event and we totally respect and understand that...but then maybe, just maybe MFest IV "The Proving Grounds" may not be for themClick here to enlarge

Note to non sponsors:

To be fair for everyone, ONLY Sponsors of Mfest IV are allowed to sell/ promote their products at the Pre Mfest and at Mfest IV events...you are more than welcome to come out as participants but pls let's respect our Mfest sponsors who paid and earned their spot for the events...if your interested on sponsoring pls email me asap as we only less than 4 spots...

To all participants:

We encourage you to help and support our Mfest sponsors who believed on our vision and also took their time and put alot of effort on helping Mfest IV "The Proving Grounds" a reality....

We posted the official list on here and we will be updating the sponsors list daily and will announce the final sponsors list by the end of the week Click here to enlarge

thank you all from your Mfest fam:goldcup:

daylight savings time March 14, 2010 (move forward) Spring= more daylight!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No dragstrip, lol.

$40,000 in giveaways? They will all just go to the guy that works for Mfest again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seriously no drag strip kills it. And its on Coachella weekend as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll be going, but no drags is no bueno. Also, I was hoping for a airstrip M5board type of thing Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I'll be going, but no drags is no bueno. Also, I was hoping for a airstrip M5board type of thing Click here to enlarge
    Now that sir, is the key Click here to enlarge

I have been working on that and I have something, but how far is SoCal willing to drive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Seriously no drag strip kills it. And its on Coachella weekend as well.
    I mentioned the drag strip last yea and he said he would get it... and he didn't again this year. When I said I wanted to go down to another strip from Vegas with a few people he had me censored... wtf?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Regarding the drag strip, I think Chris is trying to get, maybe it will be a post-Mfest event or something, I dont know.

The idea behind the track at MFest IV is to see Tuners and Products perform. Everyone loves driving in a straight line but the twisties will be a lil more fun to watch. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No dragstrip, lol.

$40,000 in giveaways? They will all just go to the guy that works for Mfest again.

That guy spent like $1000 in rattle tickets bro...lol You expect him not to win anything?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by endofanera7 Click here to enlarge
    Regarding the drag strip, I think Chris is trying to get, maybe it will be a post-Mfest event or something, I dont know.

The idea behind the track at MFest IV is to see Tuners and Products perform. Everyone loves driving in a straight line but the twisties will be a lil more fun to watch. Click here to enlarge

That guy spent like $1000 in rattle tickets bro...lol You expect him not to win anything?
    Honestly, they can say he spent whatever, people involved with the event should not be eligible to avoid a conflict of interest. That one guy won everything, it looked terrible especially with his involvement in organizing. I had raffle tickets and I never even knew where or when to submit them, poorly organized.

Secondly, Las Vegas speedway has a drag strip. People like doing different things but both can be accommodated, that is the point. Mfest has failed for the second year in a row to do that after LaidBack said he would take care of it last year. Going on the track is no replacement for a slip. It is a very nice way for someone to absolve themselves of getting the strip, but not the same thing. Basically, if someone likes twisties, that should be there, if someone wants to run on the strip, that should be there. A complete event has both.

Tuners and such can perform at the track, and the strip should be available as well. The NHRA got it, Mfest didn't, economies of scale at work.