Close

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs down More Selective Thread Deletion on MBWorld

Again we find that the staff at MBWorld is selectively deleting posts/threads that contain positive information about MHP and our products. Case in point "Raeighc63"s post below about his deleted thread/posts pertaining to his comparison of a Kleemann, Renntech S2, and our v3 CDT tuning on the same car (his), same dyno, etc:

Post #33/34, Thread: http://www.mbworld.org/forums/c63-am...enntech-2.html

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Raleighc63
    THESE ARE REAL DYNO RESULTS FROM MY CAR
    Guys the dyno results that you found online are not overstated!!!!

The dyno results are MINE.....

I actually posted these reults to MBWORLD forum but for some reason I cannot find them on the site. I think one of the moderators deleted the dyno results because both kleeman and renntech are sponsors of this site.

This is my story:
    I had my car dyno'd at 360hp and 360tq.

I purchased a Kleeman tune last year after getting approval from the wife. I went with Kleeman because they were in my mind more well known. After getting the tune I felt the difference right away from stock but could not validate the delta until it was dyno'd..

After taking it to the dyno it was obvious that the tune from kleeman did not perform like they told me it would. I had some gfood gains but not what I was told I would have. I was give excuses like the weather had something to do with it, the cars are all different, I didn't use the right gear and even my car was an 09 and the posted results were based on an 08. Either way I was not happy with the dyno results and asked for my money back.

I then contacted Renntech and they assured me that I would get the results they showed on their website. I got my money back from Kleeman and then paid Renntech an additional $1500 for the tune. I think Korey or Cory from Renntech gave me a discount because of my issues with Kleeman so I paid like $3000 for the tune.

I sent the ecu to Renntech (after is was flashed back to stock from Kleeman). Got the upgrade from Renntech, ran it for a few days and then took it to the same dyno that I used for the Kleeman and stock.

I was still not happy with the results from Renntech after the dyno because all the gains were overstated. I contacted Renntech and they gave me the same excusses that Kleeman did. After a few days I finally asked for my money back. They did not want to do that even though I had dyno results to prove the gaines or lack there of.

I sent my ecu back to Renntech and they flashed it back to stock and refunded my money back except 20% restocking fee. No on ever mentioned a restocking fee until I asked for my money back....

Got the tune and then called MHP Andy. Was very hesitant to pay $500 more for the tune than Renntech but wanted to get the results that I was told i would get. Andy offered (because of the other tow issues with tuners) to do the upgrade for free until the dyno results coould be validated. Wow what a deal... I sent the ecu to Andy and got it back a few days later.

The car felt really strong. 2 days later I took it to the dyno and the car dyno'd exactly that Andy said it should...

The dyno charts are REAL and they are MY ACTUAL RESULTS!!!!!! The reason they are posted my MHP is because I sent them to ANDY after having all three tunes on my car.

I am the only person that I know of to have had all 3 major tunes on thier car and to have had them all dyno's as well. I have nothing bad to say about any tuner so please do not make this a tuner war...

The results are obvious, look at my 1/4 mile times and others that have MHP tunes...

My question to MBWORLD is where are my posts with the dyno results???????
    3.14.10 -TopGunRun Miami Standing Mile 172 MPH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch v=wxLQbxoYIzg&sns=em
    Click here to enlarge

As has been posted before, this is nothing new for MBW or it's admins/moderators. Very sad indeed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    interesting.

i have a new customer of mine with an E60 M5...looking to do a flash (its stock), so I will be contacting you shortly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    interesting.

i have a new customer of mine with an E60 M5...looking to do a flash (its stock), so I will be contacting you shortly.
    Sounds great, we'll be happy to take care of him.

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    pathetic, just pathetic. jealous of the good tuners in the industry.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    pathetic, just pathetic. jealous of the good tuners in the industry.
    It is a bit personal, yes.

Look, this is not the first time blatant censorship has taken place on Mbworld. I really want to do something about it but also want to point out, I get in trouble for not deleting much. There are extremes and they fall on one side and we fall on the other. I believe ours is FAR more productive for the user.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It is a bit personal, yes.
    It's 100% personal and business to be exact.

Look, this is not the first time blatant censorship has taken place on Mbworld. I really want to do something about it but also want to point out, I get in trouble for not deleting much. There are extremes and they fall on one side and we fall on the other. I believe ours is FAR more productive for the user.
    It's far from the first or last time it will happen. I agree sites like this are significantly better for the end user; let everyone post their side and let the member decide for him/herself. I'd say any site that let's you post the truth vs not letting you do so is a leg up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    It's 100% personal and business to be exact.
    Some people hold a grudge, and some people hold a grudge against you Andy. I'm sorry that affects your business, I truly am.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    It's far from the first or last time it will happen. I agree sites like this are significantly better for the end user. I'd say any site that let's you post the truth vs not letting you do so is a leg up.
    It has and will continue to happen. I fully intend to do something about it, that you can count on. I prefer posts that may make people uncomfortable to deleted posts that protect vendors. You understand this all too well.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Some people hold a grudge, and some people hold a grudge against you Andy. I'm sorry that affects your business, I truly am.
    I'm not sure it affects us much anymore, most see the writing on the wall and can clearly see the bias. Ironically I can't count the number of MBW member referrals in the last 6-8 mos; we literally now wear being banned from that site as a badge of honor--maybe we should post it on the main page of our website. Click here to enlarge

In the humblest possible way I submit, without our products there wouldn't be much to talk about on that forum performance wise for M156/M159 variants.

It has an will continue to happen. I fully intend to do something about it, that you can count on. I prefer posts that may make people uncomfortable to deleted posts that protect vendors. You understand this all too well.
    Agreed. Sometimes things need to get messy for the facts to come out. In the end however it benefits the customer greatly by comparison.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    because its all ways easyer to run someone down than to praise there good work ,sounds a bit like comunisim to me ,my personal dealings with mhp and im on the other side of the world in australia leads me to believe that andys a stand up guy and a man of his word !