Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Introducing the VM RS1 Wheel

We would like to announce the release of our first wheel. The RS1 in Hyper Silver, made for track purposes with aggressive fitment. These wheels are very light compared to stock OEM wheels, and are made for these cars. Great for big brake kits and track usage.

Please let us know what car you have so we can accommodate your hub size. We will include hub centric rings free with any order if needed.

We are having an introductory sale at $700 for a *staggered set* Shipped to continental US.
    17x8.5 et20 5x120 Center Bore 74.1 Fronts
    17x10 et25 5x120 Center Bore 74.1 Rears

We will be coming out with Hyperblack and Gloss black colors as well in the next couple of months.

17x10 et25 5x120 CB 74.1

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

17x8.5 et20 5x120 CB 74.1

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 06-18-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Decent weight but that pricing can't be beat.

17 is small though!

Figure out if you can fit these on an M3. I could use a set of cheap 17's for the track.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Decent weight but that pricing can't be beat.

17 is small though!

Figure out if you can fit these on an M3. I could use a set of cheap 17's for the track.
    They feel great on the car. The stock style 162 weighs 32lbs. People say 18's are good enough, but I enjoy the extra sidewall of the 17's. Makes a bigger difference on the car, and feels more planted with the wider setup too.

Do you want to be the first to try them out on an m3? I would say an m3 can probably go with an 17x11 with low et, they're very wide.

We are trying to bring stuff to the market at a reasonable price without the "BMW" tax. Nothing is cheap nor a shortcut, we simply do not have overhead to cover like other larger companies do. We keep the price fair so both sides of the party stay happy.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Do you want to be the first to try them out on an m3? I would say an m3 can probably go with an 17x11 with low et, they're very wide.
    If you think they will clear the M3 brakes...
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh .. these are nice. Any installed pics yet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shim! Click here to enlarge
    Oh .. these are nice. Any installed pics yet?
    Only one for now on our shop car.

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    How are the wheels constructed? Are they forged or cast?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 2000max Click here to enlarge
    How are the wheels constructed? Are they forged or cast?
    Ahh yes, I forgot to add that bit of info. These are high quality cast wheels, JWL and VIA certified.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @fastgti69 seriously I have a specific set of 17 inch tires I want to run. Find out if you can clear my brakes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    @fastgti69 seriously I have a specific set of 17 inch tires I want to run. Find out if you can clear my brakes.
    I see no reason it wouldn't. You would run a 17x10 squared setup. Can you bring your car here to me? I'll put it on for you no problem.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    They look good

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Went camping last weekend with the buddies. They managed to snap a quick pic while going up the canyons.

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really wish I had seen this earlier. I just bought a set of Apex a few days ago. I really wanted black though, so......
    2016 340xi AT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    135i fitment?
    Never thought I would see the day...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Life is so much more fun with a nemesis. I miss Shiv. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For that price it is a steal for a trackday set.
    And not too heavy.
    Would they dit a 135i with a big brake aetup?
    My 18's already fit pretty snug around the calipers...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We have not tried any 135i fitment to be honest. I'd have to check how many more sets we have left too, this thread was pretty old Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Stock 135i fitment is what? +49F, +52R? or something crazy like that? I'm running style 264s on my IS with 15mm spacers for drag strip and they just look so small in my wheel well LOL.
    2016 340xi AT