Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

VTT STG 2 VS VM 6467

Some close races here between one of our normal stage 2 customers, and a VM 6467 top mount. Looks like 1 for the Stock frames, and one for the Top mount. Thanks again for sending me these David!

Camera Car is the Single, 135 is the Stock frames

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pretty close runs. i think the owner of the vtt stage 2 car posted the details of his setup in another thread, but any idea on the details of the vm car?
    2008 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Crazy the races are that close. Gotta love a good set of stock frames...
    2016 340xi AT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    pretty close runs. i think the owner of the vtt stage 2 car posted the details of his setup in another thread, but any idea on the details of the vm car?
    This I am not sure of, @turbocripple do you have the details of your friends car?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the other car is fbo, jb4, bms PI, fuelit stage 3, e85, upgraded clutch. il tell him to get on the thread

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just to he clear the camera car is the VM car

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great race!! I wonder who the VM kit belongs to on here and the specs on that race.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    it was my friend Paul aka DJ Paulie, the race was 40-140

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice! The MT VM car might have more HP but since the VTT car is an AT this makes for a very close race. I can't wait to race Payam at NFZ 7 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pr3ci5n335i Click here to enlarge
    Nice! The MT VM car might have more HP but since the VTT car is an AT this makes for a very close race. I can't wait to race Payam at NFZ 7 Click here to enlarge
    I have a few tricks up my sleve this next 1/2 mile event. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I have a few tricks up my sleve this next 1/2 mile event. Click here to enlarge
    Yeah some anti-lag lol I have it too Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah some anti-lag lol I have it too Click here to enlarge
    I also installed my NLS relay again. Shift bog be gone pretty much lol.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I also installed my NLS relay again. Shift bog be gone pretty much lol.
    Haha nice. I'm surprised Tony hasn't released the dates or opened sign ups yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Haha nice. I'm surprised Tony hasn't released the dates or opened sign ups yet.
    I am on the Sat wait list, but the shop car down there is no point in going. If my customer with the N55 wants to run I will let him take my spot if they bump me up. Honestly no offense to the staff putting it on, they do an amazing job, but SS is tough to enjoy simply because it gets so crowded you get so few runs.