Oh praise the heavens! Finally! Finally we get to see the comparison test we have all been waiting for. The epic showdown that has had car enthusiasts mouths watering for over a year now. The Ferrari LaFerrari versus the McLaren P1 in a battle of modern supercar supremacy.

Click here to enlarge

Well do not get your hopes up as this comparison, if you want to call it that, is a pile of steaming dog $#@!. If that sounds harsh keep in mind this was re-written 10 times to tone down the language that really should be used but everyone knows how the BoostAddict network loves to keep things professional rather than provide strong opinions. [/sarcasm]

Car Magazine brags in their video description, 'CAR was the first magazine in the world to twin-test the McLaren P1 against the LaFerrari. Two of the world's fastest hybrid supercars go head to head.' Are you f@#$ing kidding me? Where is the head to head? Where is the test?

I guess we are spoiled by actual comparison tests. You know, quality tests like what EVO managed to do in comparing the Porsche 918 Spyder to the McLaren P1. EVO manages to somehow give their subjective opinions (with higher quality cinematography and analysis) as well as provide real performance test data. What kind of test does not even test the cars? What kind of test has absolutely zero test data on the cars?

What we see here is the monumental difference in quality between EVO and CAR. If I wanted an automotive 'test' consisting of someone with a British accent pointlessly prattling on endlessly while cars drive by in the background I'd record a drunk Englishman sitting on the sidewalk during rush hour. What is this crap? Story time with CAR editors? If you claim to do a comparison test, then do a freaking comparison test.

F@#k you CAR. You can also have the honor of being the first journalists in the world to shove your LaFerrari vs. P1 'test' up your asses.

McLaren P1:

How much? £866,000
On sale in the UK: Sold out
Engine: 3799cc 32v V8, twin-turbocharged, 727bhp @ 7300rpm, 531lb ft @ 4000rpm; plus electric motor, 176bhp, 96lb ft @ 0rpm, total 903bhp
Transmission: Seven-speed dual-clutch, rear-wheel drive
Performance: 2.8sec 0-62mph, 217mph (limited), 34.0mpg, 194g/km CO2
How heavy / made of? 1395kg (dry) / carbonfibre

Ferrari LaFerrari:

How much? £1,000,000
On sale in the UK: Sold out
Engine: 6262cc 48v V12, 789bhp @ 9000rpm, 516lb ft @ 6750rpm, plus electric motor, 161bhp, 199lb ft, total output 950bhp, 664lb ft
Transmission: Seven-speed dual-clutch, rear-wheel drive
Performance: sub-3.0sec 0-62mph, 217+mph, 20.5mpg, 330g/km CO2
How heavy / made of? 1425kg/carbonfibre