Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Toyo R888 are great, but it didn't last more than 8 months on my car.

I can probably say more people have problems with stock/hybrid upgrades then we do with our single setup. Smoking turbos, wastegate rattle, etc. You can easily have a 400whp single turbo on a 91/93 octane. Most stock guys would need more fuel, meth and map 7 pushing it to get there.
    Burger Motorports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

Click here to enlarge
    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I really don't understand, what am I trying to prove lol? I just met up with a few buddies and did some pulls. They beat me from second gear rolls, and I beat them from third gear rolls. What's so hard to understand?

Makes me not even want to take videos to post, I really thought some may enjoy this stuff. Very weird to me lol.
    I have no idea who you are. However, I have been reading your posts for a long time. You sound like a super nice dude from what I see how you handle yourself on this forum. You don't get into keyboard wars with anyone. Don't take this person seriously and get discouraged. You are doing a lot of good things for this community. Keep up the good work.
    Spec2+ Clutch, SS SMFW, BMS backend flash, VRSF DPs, ETS 5" FMIC, ER CP - Tial BOV, N20 3.5 Bar map sensor, BMS OCC, Walbro 255, Wavetrac LSD, Defiv Diff. lockdown kit, UUC EVO3 and DSSR, AFE DCI, H&R Coilovers, M3 Front control arms, rear arms, rear subframe bushings, Rogue Engineering transmission mounts, Michelin PSS 265/35/18 - 235/40/18, Apex ARC-8.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gogunbaba Click here to enlarge
    I have no idea who you are. However, I have been reading your posts for a long time. You sound like a super nice dude from what I see how you handle yourself on this forum. You don't get into keyboard wars with anyone. Don't take this person seriously and get discouraged. You are doing a lot of good things for this community. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words and honesty. I will try to keep providing everyone with info and videos. I'm glad that some people actually enjoy my posts and respect it.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice runs - those M3s sound sick. Nice to hear a FI S65 spinning at 8XXX RPM - nothing much sounds as good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234