Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why haven't you made a thread on this?
    no dyno results yet. Plus have few other things waiting on to be finished .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

c63 took all 3 pulls ?? I dont think so 1st pull was even and he stopped at 180 he pulled on second run by a car thats it third run he stopped at 180 again on even race and he said he doesnt have a videos for the third run i mean there are videos i dont see him pulling on m5 in first run , does any one see him pulling on m5 on first race???

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And 180 is not a limit for m5 its still going u know maybe it is for c63 and thats why he stopped,and why do u stop the car when u are even with the car, even at 180mph keep going till u see the winner u know
    And then say ok i pulled on him on all 3 runs. Wheres the videos from third race???

Thats the way i see it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    Looks like the floating red blur of tail lights pulled on the other floating blur of tail lights.

Congrats to the tail lights

congrats on still using a phone from 1997
    LOL
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Camera in M5 in first 2 races. 3rd video is a chase car video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8H...ature=youtu.be
    the third race is in the end of the clip where C63 might have been like half a fender ahead! thats all!
    V10 M5 SMG

Evolve Alpha N tune | RPI de-catted stock headers | RPI GTS Exhaust | RPI oil cooler RPI pulley | BMC filters with RPI scoops |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Archili Click here to enlarge

c63 took all 3 pulls ?? I dont think so 1st pull was even and he stopped at 180 he pulled on second run by a car thats it third run he stopped at 180 again on even race and he said he doesnt have a videos for the third run i mean there are videos i dont see him pulling on m5 in first run , does any one see him pulling on m5 on first race???

Absolutely he took the hit first race but a chase is a race I still nosed ahead before I let off I'm fine with calling the first race even. You see what happened second run it was more than a car length. Third was the exact same as the 2nd race. I'm not here to argue with fanboys the c63 was faster the owner shook my hand and agreed. The end

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Archili Click here to enlarge
    And 180 is not a limit for m5 its still going u know maybe it is for c63 and thats why he stopped,and why do u stop the car when u are even with the car, even at 180mph keep going till u see the winner u know
    And then say ok i pulled on him on all 3 runs. Wheres the videos from third race???

Thats the way i see it
    It was 185mph and I drove over 2 hours to go run them in there Mexican autobahn. I was not familiar with the road at all my first time there and 185mph is plenty. Stop making excuses buddy that's why we ran 3 races. None of the cameras were mine the m5 owner had one and his buddy put a gopro on mine. This is all they released

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mybabym5 Click here to enlarge
    Camera in M5 in first 2 races. 3rd video is a chase car video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8H...ature=youtu.be
    the third race is in the end of the clip where C63 might have been like half a fender ahead! thats all!
    That's not true. You weren't driving your car you were in a chase car that was way behind us trying to zoom in on the race. No way you can tell from that grainy chase video. He was in my mirror 3rd race no doubt same as 2nd race.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky you posted up the wrong videos !!! Those are old videos when mybabym5 raced another c63 that didn't have headers. Please edit the article !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8HDA...ature=youtu.be

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Total of 3 races! I think the videos speak for themselves!The first and 3rd races were dead even! You only won the second race! As for the third race, it was Senad takin the video and he can corroborate my words.
    V10 M5 SMG

Evolve Alpha N tune | RPI de-catted stock headers | RPI GTS Exhaust | RPI oil cooler RPI pulley | BMC filters with RPI scoops |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    @Sticky you posted up the wrong videos !!! Those are old videos when mybabym5 raced another c63 that didn't have headers. Please edit the article !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xx8HDA...ature=youtu.be
    I'm going to edit the mod list and leave it up and we'll put the new ones up.

I don't know why you guys posted this in this thread and it confuses everything. Create a new thread with the details on your races and your mods @ezec63 because this is now cluttered.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm going to edit the mod list and leave it up and we'll put the new ones up.

I don't know why you guys posted this in this thread and it confuses everything. Create a new thread with the details on your races and your mods @ezec63 because this is now cluttered.
    There is a thread already- FBO m5 vs FBO C63 Coupe
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a thread already- FBO m5 vs FBO C63 Coupe
    Well somebody bump that I got lost with all the M5 vs C63 talk all over.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    edited
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's alright I see it below, thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Total of 3 races! I think the videos speak for themselves!The first and 3rd races were dead even! You only won the second race! As for the third race, it was Senad takin the video and he can corroborate my words.
    Yes total of 3 races I agree the first was even and I took the 2nd clearly. I disagree about The 3rd race it was very similar to the 2nd race and I could see the m5 in my mirror. You can not tell anything from that chase video its terrible quality and the car is way behind us besides how do you know if the chase video is of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd race? I was in the car I know what I saw no reason for me to lie it was impossible for you to make this call you weren't in the car and were half a mile down the road with everyone else. Ask senad he agreed that the c63 took the win

We can argue about trivial things till were blue in the face whether I won the 3rd race by a fender, half a car, more than a car etc etc main point is at the end you shook my hand and agreed the c63 had the edge simple as that. Senad same thing he agreed the c63 was faster and that's it. Lets leave it at that until the next time we run like I said before keep it friendly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why you can't you guys keep your race in one thread?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why you can't you guys keep your race in one thread?
    Fair enough ill only post in the other thread from here on out

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...601#post581601

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Yes total of 3 races I agree the first was even and I took the 2nd clearly. I disagree about The 3rd race it was very similar to the 2nd race and I could see the m5 in my mirror. You can not tell anything from that chase video its terrible quality and the car is way behind us besides how do you know if the chase video is of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd race? I was in the car I know what I saw no reason for me to lie it was impossible for you to make this call you weren't in the car and were half a mile down the road with everyone else. Ask senad he agreed that the c63 took the win

We can argue about trivial things till were blue in the face whether I won the 3rd race by a fender, half a car, more than a car etc etc main point is at the end you shook my hand and agreed the c63 had the edge simple as that. Senad same thing he agreed the c63 was faster and that's it. Lets leave it at that until the next time we run like I said before keep it friendly.
    You are right at the end i shook your hand and said that those were good races! You are simply makin assumptions right now that that handshake meant that m5 lost! First of all mod to mod M5 won all those three races as anyone can see my mod list vs yours! Second of all like i said before 5soko saw the last race and according to him it was mad close! Third of all if i were you i would seriously be worried that after moddin the car to its maximum, and after being that much lighter, c63 still has nothin on m5! Next time try to race me from first gear all the way to 200 and you will see the outcome! And of course, we will keep it all friendly; i wouldn't have it any other way!
    V10 M5 SMG

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i swear this is exactly what went down when me and that guy with the bolt on M5 raced Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123