Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    LOL ... its definitely getting old
    Tell me what is going on in your signature. It looks awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Cool man give yourself pleasure all day. Get used to that. Your girlfriend already is.

It doesn't move? This is some impressive standing still performance:

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/fMcMk8uqD7/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

How'd your car do? Oh that's right it's just for you to please yourself with because its performance won't please anyone else that's for sure.

When it comes to the E9X I have the biggest cock. Seriously, it was measured. It's even getting bigger. Because, you know, you build, you upgrade, you push to be the best. Oh wait, no, you don't know. You sit there all day pleasing yourself watching others actually 'do' it. Heh. Because you aren't the best. You never will be. Keep pleasuring yourself and telling yourself you are though.
    lol classic sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Tell me what is going on in your signature. It looks awesome.
    That's the evolve supercharger kit... without the bumper installedClick here to enlarge Their intercooler setup is amazing....great at keeping temps in check. I'll be posting a thread soon about my experience with the kit.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Surprise surprise, yet another thread where sticky alienates himself from his entire user base. It sounds like Tony is tired of your posts as well. He is the one bringing you new members with his shotgun and twin turbo upgrade options 'exclusive' to your forum. As I have said before this forum thrives on this $#@!.
    You know I pay for that, right? Nothing is free. You think it is some kind of favor? LOL, you have no idea how this works.

Seriously Torgus, you have no clue what you are talking about. Everyone thinks they are a forum expert. The thing is, between you and I which one of us is actually qualified in that respect?

I help and interact with my members that want help and interaction. If your sole purpose here is to put me down or insult me on my forum for working toward pushing boundaries and improving the forum you know what you can do with that. You can GTFO.

The forum thrives on providing the best tuning information available for the various platforms it covers. I've been doing it for over four years. If you're going to take issues with that I have no problem telling you to go somewhere else. I don't have to sit here and take $#@! from anyone. If you think me sitting here and thanking you for insulting me is the goal when you're some 19 year old brat you're insane. So, your perspective is flawed. I'm tired of douchebags doing nothing talking down to me when I'm at the forefront of the E9X platform but I'm not about to stop now. I'm going to climb to the very top and guess where I'm going to shove it?

Come at me bro.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789