Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Perfect Logging Tablet/Netbook - Asus - T100-ta

I picked this up in the 64gb config two weeks ago along with an USB OTG cable to log/flash with and I could not be any more satisfied with the purchase. Battery lasts 11 hours or longer, screen is an IPS display so you can see it at all angles even when under the sun, flashes map only in under 2 minutes and complete write in 14-16 minutes, Hard drive is Solid State so loading windows/programs flies, bay trail processor is brand new high performance low power chip from intel that is super quick and its on board on this tablet/netbook. The keyboard has a 3.0 usb, In tablet form you have to use the OTG as there is only a micro but either works perfect for flashing or logging. And it fits in the glove box without any problems...

It also charges with micro USB so it can be charged on the go. Full windows 8.1 with full copy of Microsoft office. All for 350. Its prob the best valued electronic device i have purchased I think. For 350 its worth every single penny. If you want more space you can get them with 500gb hard drive in the keyboard section. I went with 64gb solid state drive and threw a 64gb micro sd in the slot it provides. For my use that will be more than enough.

I highly recommend this to anyone who needs something portable for any reason. Its surprisingly quick and works with BB Flash, logging programs, BT program , etc... Touch screen is responsive and its not loaded with any bloatware at all. Really is a fantastic little device.

Review from pc mag below as well as link to amazon...

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2426771,00.asp

http://www.amazon.com/Transformer-T1.../dp/B00FFJ0HUE

Click here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $350 that's not bad at all. If you have some Amazon points or gift cards that makes it really easy.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm looking for something exactly like this but windows 7 instead!!
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Asus just came out with a new laptop that has a built in android phone... it's sick.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im super impressed with this.. i just tether my Tmobile LTE right to it and its the perfect portable windows tablet... I saw the asus line you were speaking of.... The big thing here for the price is the IPS screen so it can be seen from all angles in sunlight without any issues. The bay trail processor is really quick too and obv light on power consumption with how long this sucker lasts... When you think of what an "open flash tablet" was from shiv the value really shows ... or lack there of from shiv lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    I'm looking for something exactly like this but windows 7 instead!!

being that these things are just showing there face now you will be looking forever for one that comes with windows 7 as windows 8 was designed for touch screen and for tablets like this one... but nothing is stopping you from reformatting and putting a clean windows 7 copy on the machine

For 5 dollars I got a paid version of the old start bar, think its called start is back ? and it makes the machine much more user friendly to a windows 7 user.... win8 is growing on me but its def not perfect or ideal... it needs some smoothing out , maybe 9 will get it right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah well I want to just leave the netbook in the glovebox of my car for coding/tuning.

Most of that software isn't compatible with windows 8 which is why I would want something with win7 on it. A lot of these newer machines as well as the hardware sometimes doesn't play nice with the windows 7 software which is why I would want to find one that was originally made for win7.

I think asus, hp, and dell had a few that were nice and tiny but I can't find anything, even on amazon. I've been looking at my local microcenter store as well to see if they get any refubs in.
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Reminds me of the Microsoft Surface, I have the surface RT and I really want the surface pro 2. But the price tag on this is a bit high, they have the surface 3 coming out this month I think, those things are powerful enough to run battlefield 4 and such. Would work wonders for me if I wanted to play Dota 2 or Dark Souls. Not that I'm saying you want to be playing games when you're out exploring haha. Plus the light weight and size is good compared to other laptops.
    Click here to enlarge