Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Me Vs 140mph trap GTR.

As you can see in this video, I am still having that shift bog issue. So who do I have to pay to get this resolved? I am shifting as fast as I can but the DME is delaying.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Repped Monica.
    @Terry@BMS @dzenno@PTF @VargasTurboTech @DBFIU @Wedge @Sticky

Can someone guide us towards the shifting bog that happens during very very fast shifts. Adam and I seem to be getting it very often, and no it's not turbo lag.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I used to get bog between my 2-3 and 3-4 shifts all the time when shifting fast. Once I switched to G5 ISO and got NLS activated it took care of my problem. Of course our setups are a lot different.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GTRs SO FAST! You looked like you had him until that shift (obviously shifts are a big thing for the GTRs)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's weird but i have 2 n54 powered cars and one does it, the other doesn't. The 335i is an MSD80, the 135i is MSD81. The MSD80 has had a few different tunes and some better than others but never held boost between shifts like the other car. The 135i had a dinan tune that used an odd euro market software as the base for the flash (if80s) and that seemed the best in the quick spool and hold boost between shifts department. Even with similar tunes the MSD81 seems to be less prone to the dip abut that IF80S was a beast.

Humor me here since i am a noob, but has anyone tried taking one of the euro bins uploaded here and editing them? I think a couple are floating around. May be worth a shot if you are bored

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Need more than just a rear angle for the future especially with this kind of car.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Need more than just a rear angle for the future especially with this kind of car.
    You wanna run it for $#@!s and giggles bro, put something on front page for both of us.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You wanna run it for $#@!s and giggles bro, put something on front page for both of us.
    ?
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ?
    I'm bored bro, I want to line up with somebody. All these videos of @aflatau racing on here and FB is making me jealous. I want to lose to super high hp cars too. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm bored bro, I want to line up with somebody. All these videos of @aflatau racing on here and FB is making me jealous. I want to lose to super high hp cars too. Click here to enlarge
    Ok.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how many awhp on that gtr?