Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up -->Sacramento Area Bi-Monthly Weekend Euro Meet <---

Open to all Euros who wish to come out and be social!

Date: Every 1st and 3rd SUNDAY of the month (unless raining)
    Time: 6PM till 9pm or so

Look for the group to be parked in the highlighted yellow area in front of Jamba Juice, there is also Starbucks and Pinkberry if u want to get some food and drinks!

Click here to enlarge

*If you are super low avoid Howe Ave entrance (red arrow) its a pain when there are cars exiting the lot Use the Arden way entrances.
    we will be parking in the highlighted yellow area in front of Jamba Juice, there is also Starbucks, Pinkberry, and Chilis if u want to get some food and drinks!

hope to see you guys there and lets kick off the year with some great meets!

*if there are any changes updates will be on the last post!*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have fun guys.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks too bad we had a rain / super bowl delay but hopefully our next meet will be good in 2 weeks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump for tomorrows meet!.. if it rains then we will postpone the meet till 3rd sunday!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by carlos916 Click here to enlarge
    bump for tomorrows meet!.. if it rains then we will postpone the meet till 3rd sunday!
    carlos long time no talk man. How are things in sac town? are people getting any runs in out there or is it still mostly a meetup to chill?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaliforniaBred Click here to enlarge
    carlos long time no talk man. How are things in sac town? are people getting any runs in out there or is it still mostly a meetup to chill?
    sup man! u back for good now? but yeah things are coo.. we got our meet on sundays now and we just kicked em off last sunday but weather hasnt been very good so we have had to post pone a couple but its mostly meet ups although one of our buddys does drives and they are good as well as track days.. swing by sometime if ur in town!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Bump for tomorrows meet going to be nice and warm!!

here are some pictures from last cloudy/ rainy meet

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sup man! u back for good now? but yeah things are coo.. we got our meet on sundays now and we just kicked em off last sunday but weather hasnt been very good so we have had to post pone a couple but its mostly meet ups although one of our buddys does drives and they are good as well as track days.. swing by sometime if ur in town!Click here to enlarge
    Wattup! Nope not yet. I just got out of the field doing some live fire training. I'll be on recruiter duty soon but I still don't know where the hell i'm going. Not trying to go back to cali seeing all the bull$#@! going on out there. I just saw the pics that were posted. Glad to see the scene is still going and growing. You guys should get a cruise with the milpitas folks or something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaliforniaBred Click here to enlarge
    Wattup! Nope not yet. I just got out of the field doing some live fire training. I'll be on recruiter duty soon but I still don't know where the hell i'm going. Not trying to go back to cali seeing all the bull$#@! going on out there. I just saw the pics that were posted. Glad to see the scene is still going and growing. You guys should get a cruise with the milpitas folks or something.
    lol... that sucks but yeah we are trying to keep the scene going but its a little hard here in sac to get the bimmer guys out.. but im trying.. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump for todays Meet!! its going to be nice and warm!! hope to see u guys there! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol... that sucks but yeah we are trying to keep the scene going but its a little hard here in sac to get the bimmer guys out.. but im trying.. lol
    I will have a roll on racing event for you guys soon btw...
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    fasho!