Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

E85 pricing went up!

My local gas station ran out of E85! Click here to enlarge The owner said corn pricing is going up like crazy (something like 300%, don't know if he's being sarcastic). He also said if he order more E85 then he have to charge customers $5.20 per gallon! WHAT? Sad day for me.... I was going to try out my new wedge flash. Click here to enlarge
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hkninja Click here to enlarge
    My local gas station ran out of E85! Click here to enlarge The owner said corn pricing is going up like crazy (something like 300%, don't know if he's being sarcastic). He also said if he order more E85 then he have to charge customers $5.20 per gallon! WHAT? Sad day for me.... I was going to try out my new wedge flash. Click here to enlarge

Still better than 9$ a gallon for 100 octane... We pay about 3.50+ for e85 here which kinda sucks too, considering it used to be like 2.80 last year or so.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Still better than 9$ a gallon for 100 octane... We pay about 3.50+ for e85 here which kinda sucks too, considering it used to be like 2.80 last year or so.
    $2.80 last year? NICE! I wouldn't know because I just got hooked on E recently Click here to enlarge
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    E85 has gone up to around $2.99/gal here at the pump. You can still order e98 from various retailers by the 55gal drum. This one goes for $339.99 + shipping.

http://www.maperformance.com/55-gall...cing-fuel.html
    2016 340xi AT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting on the drum of e98. Anyone know about what it costs to ship a 55 gallon drum? Obviously distance will vary cost. Looks like MA is in MN so MN to FL would be my distance.
    Current: 2013 GTR (8.62 @ 161) 2016 Tesla Model X (11.6 @ 114) - 2013 ML63 (Tuned by Renntech 12.0 @ 116) - 2000 E46 (SBC & F1R) 2003 S600 (Dad's DD Tuned)
    Past: 2011 Cayenne Turbo - 2006 Cayenne Turbo (catless and tuned) 2002 Z06 (Heads/Cam/Nitrous)
    Past: 2002 BMW M3 (AA Gen 7) - 2006 BMW M5 - 93 FD RX-7 (T66) - 88 FC RX-7 (LS1) - 90 FC RX-7

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Our local station went from $3.19 to $3.69 in 2 days, BUT another station offering E85 opened literally a block away and more convenient to the freeway on ramp and they are charging $3.69 so I think they just price matched them, sucks for us though. .50 cents a gallon increase in 2 days.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Our local station went from $3.19 to $3.69 in 2 days, BUT another station offering E85 opened literally a block away and more convenient to the freeway on ramp and they are charging $3.69 so I think they just price matched them, sucks for us though. .50 cents a gallon increase in 2 days.
    Woah, up north it's that expensive!! My buddy was telling me up there its still like 2.90.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was $3.19 two days ago. Another station opened up with crazy high prices cause of the free access and now our normal station is like why are we gonna charge $3.19 and raised it, its been around $3-$3.20 forever

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $3.82 in Eastport NY
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s

Click here to enlarge