Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

335is (ilaos) specific BB flashes?

I'm considering going full flash instead of stacking backend over my jb4 piggy. Haven't been on here in a while so I'm wondering what the latest options are for a 335is DCT?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They have the ILA0S .bin file for the latest and greatest race or e85 back end flashes over at n54tech. Its running extremely well compared to previous maps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah I've already got those. I'm asking about standalone flashes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't think we have any standalone flash.

Look, nobody wants to give anything away for free. Terry does because the BB flash allows him to help his customers for free and at the same time hurt his competition. It's a win-win for him.

I'd have to pay a tuner to create a map for you. I'd have to pay out of pocket and then you get no free map to flash that's for sure as I'm not running a charity.

I'm kind of disappointed at how people are just looking for free anything. You have a flashing tool for free available to you. Call up a tuner and get whatever you want.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lots of assumptions in that response that I could address, but won't. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ashmostro Click here to enlarge
    Lots of assumptions in that response that I could address, but won't. Thanks.
    You're right but it's a general response and you shouldn't respond with an assumption that it is aimed at you. Regardless, there is a solution to your specific question in my response. It does require money out of pocket though.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Oh come on yes it was... But I'm fine with it. You have the right to whatever opinion you wish to have.

I'm going to try to learn tuner pro. Money isn't the issue; I probably spend too much of mine on mods already... this is a learning opportunity for me. Maybe I will use a tuner, maybe I won't.

Cheers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ashmostro Click here to enlarge
    Oh come on yes it was... But I'm fine with it. You have the right to whatever opinion you wish to have.

I'm going to try to learn tuner pro. Money isn't the issue; I probably spend too much of mine on mods already... this is a learning opportunity for me. Maybe I will use a tuner, maybe I won't.

Cheers
    I doubt money is an issue. Tunerpro is tough from what I've seen at least at first. Once you get the hang of it it's smooth sailing from what I understand.

I'm with you. I'm not trying to discourage you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah it's not the most intuitive tool but that's a fun challenge.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Just wanted to report back in that I've been running a self patched stage 1 oft tune (via BT flash) for a few days now and it feels really good so far. Haven't had a chance to open her up for extended periods yet due to cold weather but throttle and boost feel much smoother even when used aggressively, which has been the Achilles heel of my piggy or piggy stack setup from the get go.

Thanks to the community I learned not only how to patch my stock bin the right way, but that knowledge allowed me to take some error code features of the BMS configuration that were missing in the stage 1 and patch them in too.

Happy camper!