Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    1/8th mile? What is this, street outlaws?! LOL. If thats the case, ill drive kenny g.

btw, a white 550i x drive with a tune already learned its lesson against a fbo 93 octane 135i driven by a girl who left it in ds mode from a roll lol. Ill run you 1/4th or a roll in my 335i.
    drive your 335 =D what you run in 1/4 ?

What tune did the 550xi have? none has matched my 1/4 times yet..... so no sure he was a worthy contender for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    drive your 335 =D what you run in 1/4 ?

What tune did the 550xi have? none has matched my 1/4 times yet..... so no sure he was a worthy contender for you.
    No idea what tune it was, but when they got back in the parking lot, the girl sure rubbed it in his face lol.

My 335i has run dead even with zeels car, and he trapped 123.9 mph in the quarter. full bolt ons, e60 mix, meth, stock turbos and stock exhaust. the only difference between our cars, is i now have a catless dual 2.5 inch ets exhaust while he is still running the stock exhaust with stock secondary cats in it.
    2008 e92 335i

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No idea what tune it was, but when they got back in the parking lot, the girl sure rubbed it in his face lol.

My 335i has run dead even with zeels car, and he trapped 123.9 mph in the quarter. full bolt ons, e60 mix, meth, stock turbos and stock exhaust. the only difference between our cars, is i now have a catless dual 2.5 inch ets exhaust while he is still running the stock exhaust with stock secondary cats in it.
    well make sure you can hook Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well make sure you can hook Click here to enlarge
    Oh I will this spring Click here to enlarge
    2008 e92 335i

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh I will this spring Click here to enlarge
    well let me know next time you hit up any of the tracks would love to run you in 1/4 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    well let me know next time you hit up any of the tracks would love to run you in 1/4 Click here to enlarge
    sounds good, zeel and i should be heading to capitol or mir more when it warms up a little bit.
    2008 e92 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds good, zeel and i should be heading to capitol or mir more when it warms up a little bit.
    You guys should come to a DOR event, see how you stack up against some of the BB guys and other platforms
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    You guys should come to a DOR event, see how you stack up against some of the BB guys and other platforms
    yup i attend all DOR event's so that would be perfect place to line it up Digg and Roll.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wannbm5 Click here to enlarge
    This OP is one of the biggest jokes I have heard in awhile. First of all my FBO m3 has put a couple bus lengths on a 2012 550i more than 1 time and at rolling races from 20-120 to 60-120. A FBO 335 would be pretty similar as with my setup I put 1-2 cars on a FBO 335 (non-upgraded turbos). So that is just laughable you put 3-5 lengths on him. Your car weighs 4200 pounds and has puts 375 to the wheels. 335 weighs 3500 and puts down the same to the wheels in FBO form. And m3 as well puts down 380 in fbo but weighs 600 pounds less.

And am I delirious or I read that your clk550???? beat m3's? Come on. That is not even something you can pretend to convince people about. A heavier car with less hp and taller gearing makes it literally impossible for it to beat the m3. My oh my are people delusional these days.

A s63 by the way is so superior to a tuned n63. Look at a dyno. The tuned s63 makes a wave of torque but slams into a wall and crumples at 5k rpms. Might as well get a diesel
    Bus lengths? Click here to enlarge this is my car on piggy back $200 invested. IF this was a dig run FBO M3 would be slaughtered.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345