Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up Hello all! new member to the forum and i got some big plans that i would like to share and ask you about:>

hey all, I'm new to this forum and i own a 2007 y/m 335D E91, European model.Click here to enlarge
    I´ve made an ESS Tuning stage 2 with DPFoff and a nastymean ecu that gives me 386hp and
    780nm. :> But i want more! I'm aiming for around/close to 600hp, but will it hold and work?
    My english isn't the best but hope u guys get it:>

On my to buy list:
    Siemens Deka motoron 875cc injectors
    Bigger mechanical fuel pump, build by dieselmeken.se
    600x450x76mm IC (already bought)
    Bigger turbo(s?) Im looking on a Garrett GT35(?!) for the bigger but what for the smaller?
    Reinforce the tranny
    Im also in the making of a 3,5'' stainless steel exhaust system

But will the engine hold or what els do i have to change?
    Pistons?
    Crank?
    Drivetrain?
    Turbine?
    camshaft?

And so on, Fill me up with information and share what you guys think, what to do and ill show u all a nasty diesel!

Thanks in advance
    and i finally feel that i found an awesome forum that i can call home! cheers from Sweden!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I found out that i will need a new stronger more powerful squirt, I'm gonna give LGspeed here in sweden a call on monday and ask about the myra squirt, that would fit perfect for my car, also i found a Garrett T67 racing turbo for decent money that i will buy Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by teddy Click here to enlarge
    I found out that i will need a new stronger more powerful squirt, I'm gonna give LGspeed here in sweden a call on monday and ask about the myra squirt, that would fit perfect for my car, also i found a Garrett T67 racing turbo for decent money that i will buy Click here to enlarge
    and ofc thats Nira** guess i was in other thoughts earlier haha!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    After some research and some phone calls i now know how to make all of this work, also tonight i ordered a Nira i3 squirt. And from what I've heard the engine will hold for the new Hp so fingers crossed and hope so Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where are you from? Evolve could probably custom tune you if you got the car on a dyno and worked something out
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    SwedenClick here to enlarge Thanks for the reply!
    ill keep posting my progres and show you guys how it developes,
    Of:t can i earn rep quicker? I would like to post some links off my carClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hi, and welcome. Here's some rep.

I like your plans for the car and want to see the diesel guys get some turbo upgrade options.

A GT35 would be sweet but since the stock setup is a compound turbo system I don't know if you can just take it all off and put a GT35 in its place. At least not without some serious lag? @alex@ABRhouston may be able to answer this better.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge

I like your plans for the car and want to see the diesel guys get some turbo upgrade options.

A GT35 would be sweet but since the stock setup is a compound turbo system I don't know if you can just take it all off and put a GT35 in its place. At least not without some serious lag? @alex@ABRhouston may be able to answer this better.
    He's not, he's talking about for the larger turbo, but sounds like he talked to someone and got that figured out. He bought a T67 and not sure what he's doing for small turbo.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen some nice diesel setups, there must be some challenges I'm not aware of. I'd think a 335d xdrive could do some work
    2013 Audi S6 stock but shopping....
    2014 RAM 2500 6.7 Cummins. Far from stock

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    but sounds like he talked to someone and got that figured out. He bought a T67 and not sure what he's doing for small turbo.
    From what I understand you have to maintain a good balance between the two so I have no clue how he's doing this.

I'm really surprised we haven't seen some nice diesel setups, there must be some challenges I'm not aware of
    I'm surprised too. I would like to see far more diesel tuning. I've thought of doing a dedicated site just for diesel tuning but unfortunately dieselboost.com is taken.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    From what I understand you have to maintain a good balance between the two so I have no clue how he's doing this.

I'm surprised too. I would like to see far more diesel tuning. I've thought of doing a dedicated site just for diesel tuning but unfortunately dieselboost.com is taken.
    I know there a lot ST and TT kits available for the diesel trucks, converting TT's or compound turbo setups. Most truck need injectors, duel pump setup, exhaust, tune, intake, head studs, big turbos, I know nothing about X5d or 335d motors, hell I don't even know the motor code. I'd think that fueling would be the major wall same as it is for us N54 guys. Just not the room under the hood for us like there is on trucks to easily fab up a duel HPFP setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know there a lot ST and TT kits available for the diesel trucks, converting TT's or compound turbo setups. Most truck need injectors, duel pump setup, exhaust, tune, intake, head studs, big turbos, I know nothing about X5d or 335d motors, hell I don't even know the motor code. I'd think that fueling would be the major wall same as it is for us N54 guys. Just not the room under the hood for us like there is on trucks to easily fab up a duel HPFP setup.
    When they convert do they lose the low end response? As the whole point from what I understand of the compound setup is to get the low revving diesel moving.

The engine should be the N57.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you so mutch! Yeah im trying to figure out how to change/find a upgrade for the smaller one aswell, im gonna sit down tomorrow and do some serious research and erase that problemClick here to enlarge
    i think thats the only thing left to get everything to work good. Atleast i hope so haha!

One thing i really know is that i will not quit until i get it to work, i want a really mean diesel out on the roads!
    Heres some pictures : http://www.garaget.org/?car=344310
    and here's a short exhaustsound video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b2QOvtnnLds

Edit: thanks again to all of youClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When they convert do they lose the low end response? As the whole point from what I understand of the compound setup is to get the low revving diesel moving.

The engine should be the N57.
    Just depends on how big you go. With the compression most diesels have you can get away with a pretty damn big turbo. I don't know much about the N57 except that it uses a similar fuel setup as the larger trucks do, as does our N54. Also keep in mind you're talking 6.0liter + motors. I'd have to ask my brother-in-law what he was doing, but I know he wants to get a duel HPFP and upgrade his large turbo to like a 72mm with a 1.14 A/R/ turbine was like 76mm or something as well. That was a "small" turbo upgrade for his truck...can't imagine a turbo that size on our cars...LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you so mutch! Yeah im trying to figure out how to change/find a upgrade for the smaller one aswell, im gonna sit down tomorrow and do some serious research and erase that problemClick here to enlarge
    i think thats the only thing left to get everything to work good. Atleast i hope so haha!

One thing i really know is that i will not quit until i get it to work, i want a really mean diesel out on the roads!

I just wanna see you roll coal in the face of a mustang on the dragstrip LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky here is an example of a upgraded low-pressure side turbo for a 6.4liter powerstroke. Wouldn't it be nice to have a drop-in turbo option like this for 200whp? LOL only in the diesel truck world....I swear I have a friend with a cummins and he just doesn't understand auto-performance outside the cummins world of simplicity. Diesel truck guys have it easy....a lot these guys replace these low-pressure turbos and keep the stock high-pressure turbo. Tony Vargas would actually be one of the best guys around for this stuff @VargasTurboTech

http://www.rudysdiesel.com/_e/Turbo_...6mm_Billet.htm

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Here let me help:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Alright, I got all of this figured out! Lets go crazy!

First of all I'm buying a Nira i7r motor system controller tomorrow to have full access and control of the car,

Second ill buy a cp3 twin pump /or another original pump that i will twin connect to the other one, and a Airdog pump so I'm sure ill get enough juice. and I'm talking to a company some where in the states that makes performance injectors I'm awaiting an answer from them if i can get performance Pietzo injectors or some injectors at all that will fit at as my original.

for the third i found my self a Holset he531ve that will replace my stock biturbo to a big ass single turbo setup

forth im gonna laborate with Meth/water injection cuz i don't have any roof at the newton scale in my ecu so i should be able to make another 100hp just from that!

This $#@! just got real and its gonna be one nasty car haha!

what you guys think about this? Im making a project thread somewhere on the forms so people that wanna se my progress can follow Click here to enlarge Lets do this!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thanks you Sticky! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm soon finished with my project!

ESS stage2 -386hp 780nm
    other ++ mods:
    600X300X76MM Intercooler
    3,5'' full flow Stainless steel exhaust from turbo back. with 4,5'' end pipes
    Water/meth Snow performance Stage2
    Optimized BorgWarner twin turbos
    Home made AEM 4,5''x9'' Cold air filter system (in progress I'm waiting for the items)

Going for the dynos on 19th of may this spring, Stay tuned for more videos! its soon time to fire her up!! gonna be a pretty sweet machine!
    Last edited by teddy; 03-15-2014 at 04:35 AM. Reason: more info

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

ESS stage2 -386hp 780nm
    other ++ mods:
    600X300X76MM Intercooler
    3,5'' full flow Stainless steel exhaust from turbo back. with 4,5'' end pipes
    Water/meth Snow performance Stage2
    Optimized BorgWarner twin turbos
    Home made AEM 4,5''x9'' Cold air filter system (in progress I'm waiting for the items)

Going for the dynos on 19th of may this spring, Stay tuned for more videos! its soon time to fire her up!! gonna be a pretty sweet machine!
    its gonna be pretty interesting to see how many hp / nm she's givin now, 386hp/870nm is just with the ESS stage 2 DPFoff and not the other mods I've done now under this winter season here in Sweden Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Bad picture i know, but here she is atm! Better pics is coming, i just need to get her out of the garage Click here to enlarge

Im also looking for a nice front lip that will cover up the IC, any sugestions? (:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Bad picture i know, but here she is atm! Better pics is coming, i just need to get her out of the garage Click here to enlarge

Im also looking for a nice front lip that will cover up the IC, any sugestions? (:
    Talk to @ModBargains

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It says video is removed...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Weird, try this one its just a phone clip but i promise ill post a better one this weakend!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast