Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Bro, where have you been man! I've missed you LOL! Is it really you congratulating him? haha JK. Love that SLS man, wow.
    Yes, I am congratulating him, that is a good trap for a rwd car at an event like this, only a handful of cars can trap over 170mph in the 1/2. It's not in CLK territory but it would spank my C BS and there are not many cars that can spank my C.

Sticky,my C BS trapped 194.8 at the Michigan mile in July so that means you have a 200mph trapping car in a standing mile.
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Yes, I am congratulating him, that is a good trap for a rwd car at an event like this, only a handful of cars can trap over 170mph in the 1/2. It's not in CLK territory but it would spank my C BS and there are not many cars that can spank my C.

Sticky,my C BS trapped 194.8 at the Michigan mile in July so that means you have a 200mph trapping car in a standing mile.
    I mean that sounds good and these roll on events are fun. What I really want is a timeslip though.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Definitely, his car is very fast without a doubt. Hope to see you around at one of these next events!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I mean that sounds good and these roll on events are fun. What I really want is a timeslip though.
    If that is a honest statement you should make every effort to get your car out to MIR on November 16th, there is no faster track on the planet than MIR in November. It will be your best shot at an incredible E/T. You should see the list of AMG's that are going to be at this event. There are going to be some BMW's, Vettes and GT-R's there as well.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that is a honest statement you should make every effort to get your car out to MIR on November 16th, there is no faster track on the planet than MIR in November.

I thought the fastest times in the world were claimed at Baytown dragstrip near Houston Tx, due to the elevation?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that is a honest statement you should make every effort to get your car out to MIR on November 16th, there is no faster track on the planet than MIR in November. It will be your best shot at an incredible E/T. You should see the list of AMG's that are going to be at this event. There are going to be some BMW's, Vettes and GT-R's there as well.
    Everything within my control is being pushed so that can happen. Frankly Famoso is easiest.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    I thought the fastest times in the world were claimed at Baytown dragstrip near Houston Tx, due to the elevation?
    Never heard of that but you have me thinking of a Texas road trip...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Come on down! I'll show you some of the finest greasy messican food and toxic margaritaz Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alex@ABRhouston Click here to enlarge
    Come on down! I'll show you some of the finest greasy messican food and toxic margaritaz Click here to enlarge
    Is it that strip at negative elevation or something? Going to look into it.

Show me some latinas as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Awesome to see results with what you have available, I can't wait to see the DCT future of the M6 and a strong enough transmission on that M3. 173 traps is INSANE for a blown M3, there was FBO ZL1's and the such running in the 140's....LOL.

I was watching video's, it seems like the S/C S85 cars seem to struggle for the advertised power. It it heat soak or does the SMG transmission just cause issues at that power level? I've heard both

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by onurleft Click here to enlarge
    I was watching video's, it seems like the S/C S85 cars seem to struggle for the advertised power. It it heat soak or does the SMG transmission just cause issues at that power level? I've heard both
    It's hard to run a big blower with them. That big of a motor revving that high needs something BIG. You drop the compression and run the same sized blower and it will make more power. The S85 will max the YSI faster though. You through an F1-X on it and you'll annihilate people. 1400 whp? Sure, why not?

The DCT also does make a difference but the SMG is far more stout.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's hard to run a big blower with them. That big of a motor revving that high needs something BIG. You drop the compression and run the same sized blower and it will make more power. The S85 will max the YSI faster though. You through an F1-X on it and you'll annihilate people. 1400 whp? Sure, why not?

The DCT also does make a difference but the SMG is far more stout.
    Is there any info on that car? is it a YSI on the s85?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Is there any info on that car? is it a YSI on the s85?
    There is no YSI on the S85... yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    so that means you have a 200mph trapping car in a standing mile.
    hello gintani this is pencil geek.... Click here to enlarge
    m3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    hello gintani this is pencil geek.... Click here to enlarge
    Lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MIR has consistantly lower DA's than Houston due to better air, I have run at both tracks and I beleive MIR is right at sea level. Houston can be fast when the air is right but I would pick MIR over Houston in a heart beat if I were attempting a record breaking run
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I gotcha, I wasnt trying to argue the fact- I just know some fast numbers has come out of Houston's 1/4 mile (although its close to being shut down due to the cement business next door!)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    MIR has consistantly lower DA's than Houston due to better air, I have run at both tracks and I beleive MIR is right at sea level. Houston can be fast when the air is right but I would pick MIR over Houston in a heart beat if I were attempting a record breaking run
    In addition to that, Jason takes his track prep very very seriously

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    whats IRST Place? lol read the first trophy haha Glad to see the unicorn lives

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    whats IRST Place? lol read the first trophy haha Glad to see the unicorn lives
    Lives? It dominates.

I can't help that the people who organize this can't spell. Apparently the car was too F'ing fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lives? It dominates.

I can't help that the people who organize this can't spell. Apparently the car was too F'ing fast.
    I hope to see you at no fly Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lives? It dominates.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I hope to see you at no fly Click here to enlarge
    Doubtful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456