• 335i

19 57.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: e46 M3 or 335i

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Awesome... Wish you luck in your search. Where you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    some of the E46 for sale within 75 miles of me... some I looked at were crud but some are pretty nice for the price..............

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...5D%5D%5B%5D%5D
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Amazing 19k deal. 05 or 06? I gladly paid 23k for my 50k mile '05.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Build date is 2005 but they tell me it is 06 model..... is there really any difference ? So now am going to drive it around for a few months as is and then maybe drive it to FL this winter and leave it with AA Andrew to put on S/C or bring it down to you in Philly for the VAC treatment...

After driving my slow 540 for so long this thing is edgy quick in corners so am enjoying it as is for now...... the old lady wanted $24.5k but I told her I only had $18,500 plus enough for the transfer tax Click here to enlarge I doubt if the $18.5 would cover the tax on her house for the year but anyone who can afford a Bentley and Rolls doesn't need loot !

There are quite a few E46 and E36 in Jersey for sale as well now...... I was looking at E39 M5 as well but the good ones were more expensive then the newer M3's ... anyway off to drive around the Sag Harbour and East Hampton loop then back to start the Nitrous work on the old 540i... decided to do it myself with some help from my mate's garage... figure if I blow up the old beast I have a nicer car now anyway.. going to really push the envelope with the 540i and see if we can spray up to 200hp on a progressive basis
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice - sounds like the deal of the century Click here to enlarge

We are one of the first Active Autowerke dealers...so we can help you with any SC install too ;-)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    Nice - sounds like the deal of the century Click here to enlarge

We are one of the first Active Autowerke dealers...so we can help you with any SC install too ;-)

yes I reviewed everything on your website...... I spoke to you some time ago about putting a VAC- VF S/C on the 540i but I figured the occasional spray may be better for that car for now

I would probably start with the 500 hp crank stage 1 kit of AA with the VAC headers and see how I handle that much power... we will see.. will have more time after fall
    Driving fresh air now

Recent Past
    2015 McLaren 650S

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Awesome... Wish you luck in your search. Where you located?
    Thank you sir! I'm located in Los Angeles, CA.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    some of the E46 for sale within 75 miles of me... some I looked at were crud but some are pretty nice for the price..............
    Same all around me. The ones that are low miles and cheaper are the verts. I just dont want a vert LOL. And the ones that are nice coupes with lower than 80k miles. Is like 28k which I will not pay for a 10 year old car.. I'm still on the hunt though. I keep finding 335's with 60k miles for 18k, which is amazing...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    Is there an AA dealer near me in socal??
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pre-LCI E90's look terrible. That is why you keep finding a bunch of them for cheap. E92's will always fetch a couple more grand. I could see 135i's holding their value more than 335i, just because they made a lot less of them.

Search hard, find an E46 M3 or 135i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    FWIW, the M3 is a lot more fun to drive.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Search hard, find an E46 M3 or 135i.
    I'm looking lol, it is very hard. I've found a couple 135's. Might go check some cars out tomorrow..

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Brey335i Click here to enlarge
    FWIW, the M3 is a lot more fun to drive.
    Yea, I agree lol.

The dealer offered me 9k for my car... LOL I told them to suck my left nut. I guess I have to detail the bitch. Take some pretty pictures and post that $#@! on craigslist FAST.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm looking lol, it is very hard. I've found a couple 135's. Might go check some cars out tomorrow..

Yea, I agree lol.

The dealer offered me 9k for my car... LOL I told them to suck my left nut. I guess I have to detail the $#@!. Take some pretty pictures and post that $#@! on craigslist FAST.
    my friend had the same issue trying to sell his less than 10k miles FBO SS T/C. Dealers just hear cobalt and go from there. Best bet is to go private sale, he made out pretty well on that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123