Close

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    ^did they resend you the missing parts or did u find them in ur previous shipment?

Evosport just resend all missing part to me after i proved that they didn't sent to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    Great job Sticky.Click here to enlarge

I wonder how long sofa would have waited if BB wasn't around.
    i think is might forget my order.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PetroC63 Click here to enlarge
    I wonder how long sofa would have waited if BB wasn't around.
    A good question and I wonder how long it would have taken for everyone else as well... at least we can keep them in check. I'm glad people are getting what they paid for!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So I've been speaking to EVOSPORT for the last few days about ordering some Brake rotors for the SL55 R230. Their sites down right now but Simon at Evosport has been pretty quick to reply back to my emails etc.

Any one have any updates on their business situation? I dont want to have issues dealing with them from so far away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    So I've been speaking to EVOSPORT for the last few days about ordering some Brake rotors for the SL55 R230. Their sites down right now but Simon at Evosport has been pretty quick to reply back to my emails etc.

Any one have any updates on their business situation? I dont want to have issues dealing with them from so far away.
    Evosport sells re branded giro disc ! Call up any giro disc dealer and cut the middle man out ... and a shady middle man at that ! Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by ezec63; 04-03-2013 at 02:49 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i know your not from the US so if you can find a local giro disc distributor it'd be better but if not i just ordered some for my c63 coupe a couple days ago i can PM you the guy i used hell hook you up !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Evosport sells re branded giro disc ! Call up any giro disc dealer and cut the middle man out ... and a shady middle man at that ! Click here to enlarge
    I know Simon and he is a good guy. I'm sure if he doesn't have them in stock ready to ship he will tell you. they've been down that road before and I'm sure learned their lesson.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i know your not from the US so if you can find a local giro disc distributor it'd be better but if not i just ordered some for my c63 coupe a couple days ago i can PM you the guy i used hell hook you up !
    Thanks for the info but I want to give EVOSPORT a chance. As far as I have heard from a few people that their back on track. Please PM me the contact info for your supplier any way so i can check it out.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    I know Simon and he is a good guy. I'm sure if he doesn't have them in stock ready to ship he will tell you. they've been down that road before and I'm sure learned their lesson.
    Thanks LZH. I hope they stick to their recent good service. I just got a reply from Simon and its pretty late in the US right now. Fingers crossed all goes well.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man was this is a classic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

0 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by JRCART is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

what's with(You don't have enough reputation) message i get every time i want to see something.
    thank you

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cturbos Click here to enlarge
    what's with(You don't have enough reputation) message i get every time i want to see something.
    thank you
    you need to build rep points (1000) to view the threads. Start posting great content and you will be there in no time..... (I am trying to get there too lol)
    Eurocharged Performance
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST E55 - 9.77 @ 140
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST RS7
    Tuner of the WORLDS FASTEST non 720 Mclaren
    etc etc etc

Locations in Houston -Chicago - Boston - New York - Minnesota - Cincinnati - UAE - Dubai - Orlando - ATX - Phily

Over 250 other dealer locations around the world!

[email protected]

Over 60,000 customers strong!

Proud tuning partners of Underground Racing!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by [email protected] Click here to enlarge
    you need to build rep points (1000) to view the threads. Start posting great content and you will be there in no time..... (I am trying to get there too lol)
    Just to view hidden messages.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Here here my friend. Evosport is a middle man, IMHO, that charges WAY toooooooooo much, LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am so glad I saw this thread. Everyone needs to know about evosport. Only way to get them improve is for the enthusiast community to be informed. Evosport will either get it together or close down. Probable better to close down. The current owners have demonstrated the lack of ability to properly run a business and probably will scew up again.
    Owning a business is not for everyone.
    Some people need to just work for someone else and do what they know how to do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The rotors I ordered for @SL55K have shipped from evosport. We'll do a review of the customer service once I receive them. So far so good.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

The rotors I ordered for @SL55K have shipped from evosport. We'll do a review of the customer service once I receive them. So far so good.
    Fingers crossed.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi I'm from Australia trying to order parts from evosport are they still in bussiness

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Oz63 Click here to enlarge
    Hi I'm from Australia trying to order parts from evosport are they still in bussiness
    They're still in business.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I ordered their brake rotors for my customers SL55 and well the customer service was not bad but could be better. Im sure their working on it. I got the rotors so alls good.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Evosport was the reason my M3 project took FOREVER to finish. They sent me a "p'n'p" harness for an AEM standalone. It was anything but.
    They wired the pins in all wrong, all the center lugs were off one to the right, they refused to give me any wiring diagram to let me diagnose their harness, and they wanted to run alpha N only.
    huge huge pain in the neck.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627