Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    yep i only go there to check classifieds, the meth and big turbo threads. everything else is just typical "will a flash void my warranty" and "which filter on a stick is best?" or "totally go with the intercooler for APR, it's certainly a $1000 better than the godspeed $#@!"
    So it's the bpost of the VW world?
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haha yeah man it was bad. Granted, I would flat out argue and disagree with many of them, however, when I sold my GTI and got the 135 I became the "elitest prick". What do you drive by the way? I see 773 whp. Supra maybs?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lou maiuri Click here to enlarge
    What do you drive by the way? I see 773 whp. Supra maybs?
    This (and 773 is just the beginning):

Click here to enlarge
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What supercharger do you have on it? Nice BTW! I'm trying to figure out this forum it says VW boost but has a lot of Bimmer's and Mercedes threads? Is it just an amalgamation of all German engineered cars under one roof? If so, thank god.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm trying to figure out this forum it says VW boost but has a lot of Bimmer's and Mercedes threads? Is it just an amalgamation of all German engineered cars under one roof? If so, thank god.
    You might wanna take a peak at BimmerBoost.com Click here to enlarge Or BenzBoost.com Click here to enlarge

Or if you want all GermanCars under one room then GermanBoost.com is for you.

You're already registered on all of them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It is what it is I guess. Do you still have your EFR cobalt?
    I still have my cobalt, but my EFR blew on me on the way to a 1/2 mile drag strip back in march. Now I have a 25g~ gt35-37r but it's not working properly and I can't seem to fix it. Paying my tuner to come down here, I'm buying his built motor and fixing my turbo issue. I should be in 500+whp range when finished. If all goes well of course..

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by chrisisnapping Click here to enlarge
    yep i only go there to check classifieds, the meth and big turbo threads. everything else is just typical "will a flash void my warranty" and "which filter on a stick is best?" or "totally go with the intercooler for APR, it's certainly a $1000 better than the godspeed $#@!"
    LMFAO, this is spot on. So sad how it is there, I would never pay 1k for an intercooler no matter what name is on it. God damn nut huggers.

What supercharger do you have on it? Nice BTW! I'm trying to figure out this forum it says VW boost but has a lot of Bimmer's and Mercedes threads? Is it just an amalgamation of all German engineered cars under one roof? If so, thank god.
    He's got a YSI on a built motor in his m3. So it's a pretty badass setup AFAIK the only one too. But yea, this is Germanboost domain. There's bimmerboost,benzboost,porscheboost vwboost audiboost. all that good stuff. There's gonna be Domesticboost, and DSMboost too I believe wtih sub categories, liek chevyboost, caddyboost. etc. This site will go far but will take some time.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whatever, as long as it isn't pages upon pages of stock gti vs v8 camaro kill threads with no videos.

Edit: Just picked up a couple 255/35/18 Dunlop Direzza101's for my 1er's rear. Anyone use these? I hear pretty solid reviews on them and I had their predecessor (z1 star specs) on the back before one of them went flat (bought them used).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    So it's the bpost of the VW world?
    yep. but except with 16 year olds who don't know how to spend their allowance.

all the universal $#@! -- "kills" "wheels" "detailing" etc are all across the board for the germanboost network

going to audiboost, vwboost, bimmerboost has sections specific to their cars. go over to bimmerboost.com and you'll see all the n54 $#@!.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345