Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

More fun on the street than the track?

So yesterday was an interesting day to say the least... Two friends and I met up around 6 and made our way to the track for some test and tune fun. One friend is still fine tuning his car so he rides with me.

On the way there we see this bike weaving in and out and gets stuck in traffic... hmmm... I get behind him, the middle lane opens up, and he takes off. I follow and am actually feathering a bit? He gets over and waves me up. 1,2,3 we go and I just walk him! Probably 4+ cars and my friend is laughing his ass off! We get cut off by a SUV while going 130+ and bring things back down to earth quickly. The bike flies by, slows down and is now standing on his bike, pissed off at the world, and waving for another run! But before traffic lets out he just takes off like an ass so no rematch. We guess the bike to be at least a 600.

At the track I found out that I have been married to long and have ZERO game... Two girls came up to asking to go for a ride... I stared blankly at their chest and said... NO.... lol

Anyways, at the track, the car did ok. I only got in two passes so never really dialed in 2nd gear boost or tire pressure (still on streets).
    11.7 at 125 with a 2.0 60'
    11.6 at 126 with a 1.98 60'
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bigger rear tires! lol

Glad you had fun!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Create a thread with your slips in N54...
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Create a thread with your slips in N54...
    I tossed my slips from this trip but made a new thread from my first outing with my best to date 11.5 pass.
    http://bimmerboost.com/showthread.ph...629#post476629

Just need to get more than 2 passes in a night... First pass for me is almost always a waste as I am trying to see what the track is like and work out the jitters. But the past two times they have been flat out packed.
    Click here to enlarge