Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by robc1976 Click here to enlarge
    They had these ready to go into finishing so that may speed up things.
    That should help a bit, but still expect a bit of a wait.

I was told mid May they were being sent to finishing. They were completed June 20th but got held up with shipping and other random things. So it took about 5 weeks from when they went to finishing to when they were done and add in more time for shipping after. I'm still waiting.

To be fair to Morr, I would've had my wheels last Friday if I had them dropped shipped to my house and didn't buy tires from the shop (Morr recommended) because the retailed is just plain terrible at anything customer service related.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    I have a 1M but even the front fitment on the M3 seemed flat.
    Ahhh ur so lucky I love the 1m!

You should have m3 fitment then, your good! Yea the Morr vs8.2's on the m aren't that con caved on the fronts
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Ahhh ur so lucky I love the 1m!

You should have m3 fitment then, your good! Yea the Morr vs8.2's on the m aren't that con caved on the fronts
    HAHAHA! I was drunk one night cruising the forums and was reading up on the 1M. This was April '11 so no 1M have been delivered to the US yet. Anyway, I kept reading about how no one could find one, all allocations are taken...people were calling all over the country looking for one. So my drunk ass picks out 5 dealerships within 200 miles including Indy, Chicago, Cincy and a couple more in Indiana and e-mail them asking if they had any allocations for the 1M. 4 out of 5 did...and 3 of them didnt even know what it was..lol. Most people on these forums are from East/West coast but living in the Midwest kept the 1M hidden. Put a $500 deposit on it the next day and the car finally got delivered in October that year. The dealer I bought mine from told me they kept getting calls for after I claimed it. I am suprised with the amount people were paying above MSRP at the time that they didnt sell out from under me because I got a good deal on it and because there were many dealers doing that at the time. I guess they thought it is better to have a loyal local customer than to make a couple extra thousand.

The funny thing is that I was banned from that section for saying a car was ugly. LOL Too bad to, because I knew where there was 3 more allocations. Oh well...never got to share that information.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would wait. Plus...once the new styles come out...plus, you might be able to get a used set of VS8.2 from someone selling theirs to upgrade to the new. Click here to enlarge Check out Morr's facebook page.
    I got new VS8.2 for WAY under retail....someone had a set made ready to go to finishing and backed out do I got them! I just noticed on my front wheels there is very minimal concavity. I am fine with that. With a 35 offset you don't get much.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Check out their new 10 spoke!

Attachment 31411
    Now that's a good looking rim!
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tdizzle00 Click here to enlarge
    That should help a bit, but still expect a bit of a wait.

I was told mid May they were being sent to finishing. They were completed June 20th but got held up with shipping and other random things. So it took about 5 weeks from when they went to finishing to when they were done and add in more time for shipping after. I'm still waiting.

To be fair to Morr, I would've had my wheels last Friday if I had them dropped shipped to my house and didn't buy tires from the shop (Morr recommended) because the retailed is just plain terrible at anything customer service related.
    I am getting tires, TPMS and mounted from MORR....they got a set of PSS cheaper than anywhere I have seen.
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Now that's a good looking rim!
    I must have bad taste....I prefer the VS8.2 LOL!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I must have bad taste....I prefer the VS8.2 LOL!!
    I didn't say that was a bad looking rim Click here to enlarge
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I didn't say that was a bad looking rim Click here to enlarge
    lol very true! I think the 10 spoke would look best on a M3!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am getting tires, TPMS and mounted from MORR....they got a set of PSS cheaper than anywhere I have seen.
    Good luck! Tire rack has PSS for $1100 and change right now. My last delay is due to mounting the tires. Apparently, only one place in Miami mounts tires (or is reputable) and they're so busy it takes 3 days to mount them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good luck! Tire rack has PSS for $1100 and change right now. My last delay is due to mounting the tires. Apparently, only one place in Miami mounts tires (or is reputable) and they're so busy it takes 3 days to mount them.
    Worth the wait IMO. Good tire guys are hard to find. There must be a pact within the industry to purposely scratch the $#@! out of wheels.
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol! That's what I paid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12