Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Thumbs up Review: Autogeek Makes Detailing Easy

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company... just a happy customer.)
    I want to relate my very positive experiences in dealing with Autogeek for my car care supplies. I first learned of Autogeek on a different forum and was quickly impressed with their knowledge and willingness to assist members. Their tips/tricks were insightful, they often give people many options, yet never push their products too excessively (where it became obnoxious). But the most pleasant surprise was their customer care and satisfaction rating amongst forum members... it was simply outstanding! In addition, Autogeek seems to pride themselves on value too... besides their price match guaranty, there are awesome discount promotions throughout the year (especially if you sign up for their email club).

Before I took sick a few years ago, I had purchased a new car... and subsequently, many new detailing products from Autogeek. Unfortunately, my illness forced me to sell the car after 11-months... with only 142-miles on the odometer (somebody got a GREAT deal on that beauty). Over time, I've recovered... relapsed... and now I'm hopefully getting better again. When I recovered the first time, I bought another new car... and more/different detailing products (thatz another illness I'm sure others 'struggle' with too <g>).

A short while ago, I asked a friend to detail my black Mercedes CLS550. Typically, he uses extremely high end German waxes (some costing in the thousands of dollars for show cars only)... but I asked him if he would mind trying my BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond. When he returned my car that evening, he was happy as a kid on Christmas morning... neither one of us could believe the dripping wet, depth of shine. Furthermore, he raved about the ease of application. Needless to say, he kept the BF bottle and even claimed to soon be stripping his vehicle to further test out BLACKFIRE's 'whiplash' glow.

One other product that I've turned to because of Autogeek's recommendation is Finish Kare 425... an excellent quick detailer that helps to repel dust on black cars (anti-static qualities). Between cleaners, polish, wax, sealers, waterless wash, detail sprays, black trim restorer, tire gel, tools, accessories and more... I've always been extremely pleased with the prompt/courteous service and value conscience pricing from Autogeek.

Hope this helps some forum members,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for sharing! Would be great to see some pics of the car once done detailing though as well as the materials.

Regardless, you sound very happy with Autogeek and to be honest pretty much everyone who has used them seems to be. Would love to have them here.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Autogeek has a 15% coupon on orders over $125 plus free shipping going on right now ...

coupon code: DAD2013
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And if you do order from Autogeek, don't forget to try the FREE samples!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I order all my detailing stuff from these guys. They are great!
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    Autogeek has a 15% coupon on orders over $125 plus free shipping going on right now ...

coupon code: DAD2013
    NICE!
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped