Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

World's best supercar? Pagani Zonda Revolucion

IMO this is the best of the best. 2,358 pound curb weight. That's insane. Naturally aspirated AMG sourced 6.0 liter V12 tweaked to 800 horsepower with 548 pound-feet of torque. Adjustable downforce based on goal (top speed or road holding).

$2.9 million price tag but worth every damn penny.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Pagani Zonda Revolucion at the 9° Pagani Gathering

The evolution of the species, the revolution in the concept of art applied to pure speed. Pagani
    Automobili unveiled the final version of the Pagani Zonda Revolucion to clients and family
    members during Vanishing Point 2013 - The International Pagani gathering.

The Pagani Zonda Revolucion is the apex of the celebration of performance, technology and
    art applied to a track car. Horacio Pagani and his team have created a car designed to amaze
    both on the track and in a car collection.

The central monocoque is carbon-titanium, the needle on the scale stops at 1070 kg. The
    AMG Mercedes engine is an evolution of the Zonda R powerplant. The 6.0-liter V12 now
    develops an output of 800 hp and 730 Nm of torque, resulting in a power to weight ratio of
    748 hp per tonne.

The 6 speed magnesium transversal and sequential gearbox changes gears in 20ms. The
    traction control developed by Bosch with 12 different settings and the renewed ABS system,
    allows the driver to adapt the behavior of the car to his driving style.

The Zonda R program has always represented the highest expression of the technology at
    Pagani Automobili. The aerodynamics feature important innovations, like new deflectors on
    the front bonnet, as well as a vertical stabilizer mounted on the rear bonnet.

Pagani Zonda Revolucion also features a DRS (Drag-Reduction-System) on the rear wing.
    The system has two different operating modes, both can be activated by the driver at any time.
    The manual system is controlled with the DRS button on the steering wheel. The rear wing
    changes between maximum and minimum downforce settings, at the occurrence of a lateral
    acceleration of + / - 0.8 g and a minimum speed of 100 km / h. Holding down the DRS for
    more than two seconds engages the DRS to work automatically according to the algorithms
    developed by the Pagani Automobili engineers during the development phase. The result is a
    car that is always fast, a strong performer able to take on any circuit in the world.

The Brembo braking system adopts new cutting edge F1-tecnology derived CCMR discs. With
    a weight saving of 15% compared to the previous CCM discs, the CCMR offer higher stiffness
    and lower operating temperatures on extreme track use. This contributes to the life of the disc
    which is increased by four times, with no sign of fading and a significant overall increase in
    braking power.

Pagani Zonda Revolucion is the ultimate experience for individuals who want to experience the
    thrill of an extreme track experience, in a safe and intuitive machine. Pagani Zonda Revolucion,
    like all creatures coming our to the Atelier in San Cesario sul Panaro, is tailor made. An object
    where art and science blend to create a perfect synthesis of technology, performance and
    aesthetics. A new masterpiece signed by Horacio Pagani.

Pagani Zonda Revolucion is on sale at a price of 2.2 million Euros plus taxes.

Horacio Pagani, Owner and chief designer of Pagani Automobili:

"Limits are made to be overcome. We knew that Pagani Zonda R was already a fast car, the
    fastest ever on the Nuerburgring Nordschleife. We knew it would be very difficult to design
    and build a car that was even more extreme. But thanks to the creativity of our designers,
    engineers, and the whole Pagani family, we created a beautiful object and the fastest Pagani
    vehicle ever. A car that I am sure will electrify all our customers and fans all over the world."
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At this price, wouldn't it make more sense to buy an open wheel car, a drag car, and a road racer at auction. Then get a bad ass hauler, loaded with spares and a crew. If negotiated right, you could drive to track day in a Mclaren P1, LaFerrari, or Porsche 918 with the leftover cash.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IMO, Pagani is the the new "dream car", and the Zonda is the pinnacle of modern automative engineering & art.

In addition, I'd rather have a Carrera GT or Zonda F before the LaFerrari, McLaren P1 or Porsche 918.
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    At this price, wouldn't it make more sense to buy an open wheel car, a drag car, and a road racer at auction.
    At this price point this is like your 14th car and you don't care. It's more about having stuff others can't.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    IMO, Pagani is the the new "dream car", and the Zonda is the pinnacle of modern automative engineering & art.
    I feel the same way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I feel the same way.
    x2 They're on another level.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm pretty speechless. I was pretty set that the 760RS or LH were my all time most desirable cars.. but this is seriously a lifetime errection lol. I'll just buy 2 and let you guys pass my extra one around.. haha
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    I'm pretty speechless. I was pretty set that the 760RS or LH were my all time most desirable cars.. but this is seriously a lifetime errection lol. I'll just buy 2 and let you guys pass my extra one around.. haha
    Passing around a spare erection?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Passing around a spare erection?
    That's funny.. Almost as funny as all the weirdos I saw walking down Bourbon Street in New Orleans tonight. I thought Austin TX was weird, but damn it's on another level out here lol.. I'd share a couple pics but don't want to ruin the thread.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    WTF is going on with his wife? I expected some blond bimbo and not this old tard in a gorilla suit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    That's funny.. Almost as funny as all the weirdos I saw walking down Bourbon Street in New Orleans tonight. I thought Austin TX was weird, but damn it's on another level out here lol.. I'd share a couple pics but don't want to ruin the thread.
    Bourbon street is wild haha. Was there for marti gras in 2012.

So the question is...one of these or an Agera r?

After watching the "inside Koenigsegg" series on drive and other video's about the Pagani factory, I cant righteously say that one is a better example of automotive engineering and art than the other. Both are the perfect example of automotive performance engineering combined with beautiful design.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by funkmobster Click here to enlarge
    WTF is going on with his wife? I expected some blond bimbo and not this old tard in a gorilla suit.
    I'm sorry you meant to say where is the mistress.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    Bourbon street is wild haha. Was there for marti gras in 2012.

So the question is...one of these or an Agera r?

After watching the "inside Koenigsegg" series on drive and other video's about the Pagani factory, I cant righteously say that one is a better example of automotive engineering and art than the other. Both are the perfect example of automotive performance engineering combined with beautiful design.
    This..... I think I'd take the Agera R hands down. Its on a different level when it comes to performance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    This..... I think I'd take the Agera R hands down. Its on a different level when it comes to performance.
    I think I agree with you. While watching the inside koenigsegg episode about the ecu development, the gentleman explaining it seemed extremely excited bordering on arousal. If I spend $1m+ on a car I want engineers like that building it.

And it car take down a Veyron when the Veyron gets a jump (im fairly certain the 'Segg would continue to pull until they ran out of gas/track). Not to mention the handling, innovative rear suspension setup, one of a kind transmission design.

Anybody hear about the Koenigsegg One? Its a special edition one-off Agera with revised bodywork for more downforce and 1400hp. The name signifies one hp per kilogram.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DFM Click here to enlarge
    Anybody hear about the Koenigsegg One? Its a special edition one-off Agera with revised bodywork for more downforce and 1400hp. The name signifies one hp per kilogram.
    I haven't heard of this one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    These Pagani cars are extreme in all departments. Pure art!!!
    John 3:16