Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL is right...
    it was a day SOB though
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL is right...
    it was a fast SOB though!
    JB4 G5, 455 LPFP, HFS-4 meth kit, BMS OCC, VM 6466 ST, RB valve, BMS DCI, 3" AR Dps, Custom OC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2 exhaust DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid subframe bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    Negative captain. Try again. By your logic a mid 600 whp m3 should run 9s cause other cars can. ONE m3 ran 11s at a bull$#@! track. ONE, like the amount of people who agree with you, or the brain cells you have left, or maybe the amount of times you dct can currently shift without failing.
    No my logic clearly stated a 1.7x 60 foot with a 12.19 timeslip that has a 1.9x 60 foot is more than enough to hit 11's. My logic stated 115 is enough for 11's. That's mathematically correct.

My logic also stated based on own slip an M3 can hit 11's with bolt on's and it already has. These are all facts. You are debating reality, proven numbers, and proven math. I'm sorry reality doesn't agree with your OPINION.

It's a shame your bias is so strong you can't swallow your pride and admit you are wrong. The M3 already ran 11's with bolt on's, it's done, it's over, move on with your life. OMG sorry it's faster than you want it to be. It's kind of pathetic how bitter you are.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    LOL why you guys continue to argue with "S65 LOST??? IMPOSSIBRUUUU" is beyond me. S65 is the best, there is no better motor, the N54 is $#@!e, let's all carry on now. Click here to enlarge

Let me leave this picture here....

Attachment 30709
    Sorry it's the strongest E9X. Because it is...
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    No my logic clearly stated a 1.7x 60 foot with a 12.19 timeslip that has a 1.9x 60 foot is more than enough to hit 11's. My logic stated 115 is enough for 11's. That's mathematically correct.

My logic also stated based on own slip an M3 can hit 11's with bolt on's and it already has. These are all facts. You are debating reality, proven numbers, and proven math. I'm sorry reality doesn't agree with your OPINION.

It's a shame your bias is so strong you can't swallow your pride and admit you are wrong. The M3 already ran 11's with bolt on's, it's done, it's over, move on with your life. OMG sorry it's faster than you want it to be. It's kind of pathetic how bitter you are.
    Your logic stated a 1.9x 60 foot time and a 12.19 timeslip. Then you claimed but never showed 1.7 60 foot time but did not hit 11s despite trap speed only being off by 1 mph. Your math is not correct because your own real world results disgredit anything you posted so far. Actually it is SO bad that you will not even reveal the ET on the 1.7/114 combo.

Your logic also showed one m3 in the whole wide world running 11s with a 118ish trap speed at a track that was miscalibrated during the runs.

Its a shame your bias is so strong that you chose to ignore real world results, even your own, and admit you are wrong. OMG sorry every other car is faster than it, it's kinda pathetic how bitter you are regarding the m3 being pretty slow NA.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry it's the strongest E9X. Because it is...

Hmm in order for something to be strong it must withstand a certain force......Just pointing out the obvious.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your logic stated a 1.9x 60 foot time and a 12.19 timeslip.
    That's right, meaning a 1.7X would be easy 11's. Round and round we go with me being proven correct on the math.

Then you claimed but never showed 1.7 60 foot time but did not hit 11s despite trap speed only being off by 1 mph.
    Yep, proved a 1.7X is more than possible. Sorry a gearing change affected the top end due to an extra shift. So not equal setups but let's ignore that.

Your logic also showed one m3 in the whole wide world running 11s with a 118ish trap speed at a track that was miscalibrated during the runs.
    Sacremento reads accurately, my slip at Famoso correlates, and the M3 is more than capable of 11's as its 1/4 mile trap speeds have already shown. You're wrong, unable to accept the math, and simply ignorant.

Its a shame your bias is so strong that you chose to ignore real world results, even your own, and admit you are wrong. OMG sorry every other car is faster than it, it's kinda pathetic how bitter you are regarding the m3 being pretty slow NA.
    People have already told you 115 is more than enough for 11's. People have already told you a 1/10 of 60 foot is 2/10's in the 1/4 mile.

The M3 is EASILY capable and has achieved 11's with bolt on's. This is an old debate. Your blind bias and desire to hate so badly on the car is sad. This topic was proven years ago.

If you are still struggling with it I have no idea what to tell you. Go be bitter and ignorant all you want, I don't have time for it any longer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmm in order for something to be strong it must withstand a certain force......Just pointing out the obvious.
    Only thing that's obvious is you will never be able to compete.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so how many days does @Laloosh have before he can post again

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by themyst Click here to enlarge
    so how many days does @Laloosh have before he can post again
    I don't know, I don't care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky I don't know how you have the patience to deal with so much ignorance around here. It is a full time job defending against the clueless folks who have no idea what they are talking about. They go to lengths to argue with math and calculations and science. Mad props to you for taking a stand

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wannbm5 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky I don't know how you have the patience to deal with so much ignorance around here. It is a full time job defending against the clueless folks who have no idea what they are talking about. They go to lengths to argue with math and calculations and science. Mad props to you for taking a stand
    That shouldn't be his job as Admin. As Admin, all he should be doing is making sure the forum stays organized & running properly and let the members do their thing (as long as nobody breaks the forum rules).
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well you can't get too mad at ignorance. I can only try to lead the horse to water. I've seen some pretty stupid stuff though. I mean I wish I could remember all of it but there have been some epic moments.

I have to be patient by default and probably should be even more. Arguing with math speaks for itself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So Sticky cannot contribute just cause he is a mod? That is lame and likely not true

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    That shouldn't be his job as Admin. As Admin, all he should be doing is making sure the forum stays organized & running properly and let the members do their thing (as long as nobody breaks the forum rules).
    I disagree what my job is as admin is whatever I decide for it to be and part of that in my opinion is having valid content. I can't have a forum where people are saying the wrong things. Not too long ago a guy said race gas doesn't matter for a turbo application which is a basic that had to be corrected but as the admin it was my responsibility.

Additionally, considering the unique nature of this forum the admin role is multi-faceted. Let me worry about what the admin should be doing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So Sticky cannot contribute just cause he is a mod? That is lame and likely not true
    I participate and will continue to do so. I'm as much a member as admin and I'll do as I see fit anyway.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    member and moderator? lame..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    member and moderator? lame..
    Um, ok Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I disagree what my job is as admin is whatever I decide for it to be and part of that in my opinion is having valid content. I can't have a forum where people are saying the wrong things. Not too long ago a guy said race gas doesn't matter for a turbo application which is a basic that had to be corrected but as the admin it was my responsibility.

Additionally, considering the unique nature of this forum the admin role is multi-faceted. Let me worry about what the admin should be doing.
    Definition of MODERATOR

: one who arbitrates : mediator

: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as
    a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body
    b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting

c: the chairman of a discussion group

Definition of ADMINISTRATOR

: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate

a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs

b: a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily
    Definition of ADMINISTRATION

: performance of executive duties : management

: the act or process of administering

: the execution of public affairs as distinguished from policy-making

a : a body of persons who administer
    b often capitalized : a group constituting the political executive in a presidential government
    c : a governmental agency or board

: the term of office of an administrative officer or body
    sounds like we just identified a moderator/member

completely unbiased..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds like we just identified a moderator/member

completely unbiased..
    Click here to enlarge

Try to use the dictionary to look up more than just words you are using.

And another thing, it isn't your place to be telling anyone what they should or should not do arbitrarily based on what you want. Anyway, I'm going to get back to posting and having fun. I might write an article or two. Oh no! Does that make me an editor too? I took some photos I edited of an event, does that make the photo editor? Oh crap, I put up a video I edited. Am I the videographer now? I sold some $#@!s, am I in marketing?

You crack me up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://ultraimg.com/images/Lejh.png

Try to use the dictionary to look up more than just words you are using.

And another thing, it isn't your place to be telling anyone what they should or should not do arbitrarily based on what you want. Anyway, I'm going to get back to posting and having fun. I might write an article or two. Oh no! Does that make me an editor too? I took some photos I edited of an event, does that make the photo editor? Oh crap, I put up a video I edited. Am I the videographer now? I sold some $#@!s, am I in marketing?

You crack me up.
    i know what multifaceted is, its not you beyond BB.

lol, right "your" article, as if i dont know where they come from, you must forget. post your pics of an event, thats gonna be a good one, yea, put up a video, with what intro? the freeone done for you? on what youtube, 8 subscribers? lol, got any advise for marketing? maybe hold your own event, if you can lock one in, seems you have some huge competition out west, its fairly big in the middle, i guess the east coast is the last unblazen territory.. if only you had a way in.. but i forgot, you hate ALL US "JERSEY" $#@!S DONT YA! Click here to enlarge
    so you are admitting that you are as much a moderator as you are admin and a member? after all these years being touted as a place for user moderation and not forum admins.. damn.. it was all a lie

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So you admit I am on BB? Fantastic, this can now end.

lol, right "your" article, as if i dont know where they come from, you must forget. post your pics of an event, thats gonna be a good one, yea, put up a video, with what intro? the freeone done for you? on what youtube, 8 subscribers? lol, got any advise for marketing? maybe hold your own event, if you can lock one in, seems you have some huge competition out west, its fairly big in the middle, i guess the east coast is the last unblazen territory.. if only you had a way in.. but i forgot, you hate ALL US "JERSEY" $#@!S DONT YA!
    I'm not quite sure where you are going with this. My articles come from somewhere? I write everything myself, EVERYTHING, EVERY DAY. There is content overlap on certain things, sure. I doubt I'm the only site talking about the new X5 right? Guessing everyone probably used the BMW press release photos on that one. The point was to illustrate the definition shown to you and how there are many things required of a single individual yet you are placing constraints on what that person can do based on a dictionary definition. Regardless, I disagree with your premise and secondly it really doesn't matter as I will decide my own role and your input will not change that. So if you don't get the definition or point it doesn't even matter.

so you are admitting that you are as much a moderator as you are admin and a member? after all these years being touted as a place for user moderation and not forum admins.. damn.. it was all a lie
    I think you misunderstand. Everyone is a moderator. EVERYONE. So not sure what your problem is exactly but you complaining and whining as usual is really no surprise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

lol, right "your" article, as if i dont know where they come from, you must forget. post your pics of an event, thats gonna be a good one, yea, put up a video, with what intro? the freeone done for you? on what youtube, 8 subscribers? lol, got any advise for marketing? maybe hold your own event, if you can lock one in, seems you have some huge competition out west, its fairly big in the middle, i guess the east coast is the last unblazen territory.. if only you had a way in.. but i forgot, you hate ALL US "JERSEY" $#@!S DONT YA! Click here to enlarge
    Im sorry, did you say jersey $#@!s? I'm a jersey $#@! fo real.
    A man once said, if you aren't first, you are last!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Everyone is a moderator. EVERYONE.
    How can possibly you say this?? When the "moderator/administrator/member" has a Rep of 18k+ with Rep Power of 185, and the next closest person is a DavidV who has under 5k in Rep Points & 48 Rep Power?!?! And there is NO WAY you could convince me that you're 18k in Rep Power was 100% genuinely earned by getting positive reps. If "everyone is a moderator", then theoretically you could be neg'd enough to eventually be temporarily banned, but for some reason I don't even believe that's possible.
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How can possibly you say this?? When the "moderator/administrator/member" has a Rep of 18k+ with Rep Power of 185, and the next closest person is a DavidV who has under 5k in Rep Points & 48 Rep Power?!?!
    I should be punished because I have been here since day 1? Yes, I have way more rep power. Do what I did and yours would be the exact same. That in no way changes everyone having a say or users having their own power. It also does not change the fact there are no appointed moderators so that is how I can possible say it.

And there is NO WAY you could convince me that you're 18k in Rep Power was 100% genuinely earned by getting positive reps.
    Why not? Check my post count, threads started, referrals, and add it all up. The math is all exposed so if it's some lie go ahead it's easy to prove. Why you doubt me on this I have no clue.

If you want to add it up you'll notice I'm missing around 5k points. Early on since I was doing most of the posting I was gaining far more rep than everyone else so I dialed myself down. How's that?

If "everyone is a moderator", then theoretically you could be neg'd enough to eventually be temporarily banned, but for some reason I don't even believe that's possible.
    Theoretically I could be. I wish anyone luck with that though. But what does this have to do with anything? It's like me theoretically being able to rob bank. I mean it could be done but chances are I won't get away with it and why even take the risk?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910