Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    So 12.4 @111 with full bolts on and dct.. Whats so impressive about this video again?

I ran a 12.8 @111 in my n55 jb3 only.
    RENNtech-DCT-335is-Breaks-11s
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    One run is cool I guess. Repetitive would be cooler esp when using sticky tires

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Andrew@activeautowerke Click here to enlarge
    Sneaky Sneaky!
    Well, anyone it's welcomed to put Buraq's 335iS (Dimitri) on the lift & to top it off. Just do an emission test on it! I will pass with flying colors, obd readyness & not go a SINGLE time limp mode from the 100's of beating he has done to his own BMW. I wonder what other tunes / piggyback can do that w/o all that fuzz!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by import36 Click here to enlarge
    BuraQ....isn't your best time with the Renntech tune like a high 11...very low 12?
    Yes, 11.95 @ 114.66 Mph, consistent ET 12.0 @ 115

Why does this 335 not have Dp's yet? He goes to the track all the time ..CMOn Man!
    I do have after market DPs but they are not cattless DP as the majority would favor as a mod. I have the cP-e downpipes w/ HighFlow Catts (repeat)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He also ran 11's... and I believe is the only one to do so.
    Jake@PTF was able to Protune a 335is that did an ET 11.92 @ 117 Mph and a 12.0 @ 119 Mph using my launch method. The Cobb 335is Protuned by Jake@PTF was moded a little heavier than mine with cattless DPs, better DA, and fuel

Regardless, I am sure if I had my car ProTuned by PTF I would pull off mid 11s on my current Nitto NT 555 and setup, no DRs, no Meth, no Noss.

At the moment I am trying to squeeze all that I can out of the RENNtech tune. I had it on my car nearing a year now with 0 problems and is 100% reliability. Never had any fault codes, or limp modes that was tune related.

One of my short comings on the track is my body weight and am trying to get it down more for better ET on a platform setup that is legal in most states.

About the dragrace with the Boss 302, that day I also had bad gas in the car. I was screwing around testing VP C9 fuel which turned out to be pure BS fuel. When going to the track I usually mix 50/50 of 93/100

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BuraQ Click here to enlarge
    One of my short comings on the track is my body weight and am trying to get it down more for better ET on a platform setup that is legal in most states.
    Attachment 24835

Couple of those a few hours before you hit the track & you might make it into the 10s Click here to enlarge
    2018 Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG (W213)

Eurocharged Canada Stage 1 ECU, TCU and CPC Tune

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Attachment 24835

Couple of those a few hours before you hit the track & you might make it into the 10s Click here to enlarge
    LMAO ! Nice one...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Buraq you crazy bastard!! Send Lenny regards ok. Glad you gave a run for the money although next time dont be so JUMPY wait for the freaking green light LOL!!! Mind you guy (CORRECT me on this Buraq) Buraq is no Somali like guy but more a Sumo wrestler type LOL no pun intended amigo Click here to enlarge he could shaved a second or so

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Buraq you crazy bastard!! Send Lenny regards ok. Glad you gave a run for the money although next time dont be so JUMPY wait for the freaking green light LOL!!! Mind you guy (CORRECT me on this Buraq) Buraq is no Somali like guy but more a Sumo wrestler type LOL no pun intended amigo Click here to enlarge he could shaved a second or so

Axle, I think Dimitri it's on diet w/his own body which contributed to his 1st high 11 sec run. Hope fully, after his done with consistent high 11's, he will do a engine Biturbo upgrade.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So this was a modded car vs stock?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    Haha, I wasnt nervous about the Mustang I was nervious about those damn DRs. Like Lenny said, goal is consistent 11s then time for turbo upgrades

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by E55pilot Click here to enlarge
    So this was a modded car vs stock?
    A modded car vs a beast with DRs is more like it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL like Lenny instated you were on a DIET LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, I've seen a bone stock Boss 302 trap 115 in 90deg and high humidity, and plenty off bolt-on+tune GTs too. The Boss 302 was slower than normal; hell I've seen them trap 119 with a tune lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    The Boss 302 was slower than normal
    2000+ DA that isn't normal? Sure looks normal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12