Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    9.5 psi on 91 octane? Huh?

If VF wants to be competitive, they will have to embrace it. All it takes is running another car with the same setup and meth to change someones mind.
    Yup 9.5psi 91 octane, with no octane help.

I was running 9.5psi years ago, but that is with water/meth and most of the time 100 oct gas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge

Also i heard EAS (European Auto Source) bought into VF. Also heard VF wont be at Bimmerfest and they have not even sponsored it. !

i have also been hearing this alot as well, but i posted it on fanatics and Tom said that it was not true so im not sure....but i have been hearing the same thing.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i have also been hearing this alot as well, but i posted it on fanatics and Tom said that it was not true so im not sure....but i have been hearing the same thing.
    Tom is a good guy and honest. I have no reason to doubt him.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Red Baron Click here to enlarge
    Well in the closed thread, 2 posters expressed being weary about this situation and that they would hold for now and/or look elsewhere for FI. one poster said he would not upgrade until issue is resolved.
    So, VFE is loosing business for sure, due to their own fault.

Do you think, that VFE not going to Bimmerfest has to do with avoiding confrontation (laying low)?????
    What I mean is, by not going they wouldn't have all these people coming to the booth and wanting to know, what's up with the blown engines and having to give explanations they have no answer for.
    Interesting, so VF won't be at Bimmerfest possibly due to all the bad press and having to face everyone? Laying low would definitely be what they are doing.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tom is a good guy and honest. I have no reason to doubt him.
    i agree with you, but the ppl i heard this from are very honest and trustworthy too, so Im up in the air.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i agree with you, but the ppl i heard this from are very honest and trustworthy too, so Im up in the air.
    Look, Tom is here, he can answer us directly if there is a VF/EAS thing going on. Obviously, EAS is getting the VF kits before anyone else for some kind of reason.

There also were those rumors of Nik having money problems and looking for an outside investor. EAS does very well and they are local, so did they step in? I don't know, I don't want to speculate, Tom can answer all of this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Look, Tom is here, he can answer us directly if there is a VF/EAS thing going on. Obviously, EAS is getting the VF kits before anyone else for some kind of reason.

There also were those rumors of Nik having money problems and looking for an outside investor. EAS does very well and they are local, so did they step in? I don't know, I don't want to speculate, Tom can answer all of this.

My source is is reliable as well and it definitely adds up! They are defensive about VF in every thread and they are the only ones with the VF E9x kit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    My source is is reliable as well and it definitely adds up! They are defensive about VF in every thread and they are the only ones with the VF E9x kit.
    We'll see what he says.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

M3FORUM IS A JOKE

Reason Hpf/bimmerboost troll.. I love it.. I didnt even mention hpf.. I was caling roman out on those bull$#@! numbers he always post.. Most of you see the thread in s65 section making way less then advertised.. I firgued id confront him on this he gave some crap reason why.. So i did the unthinkable I cross posted the thread from here under a hidden URL and bang permabanClick here to enlarge The only time this car came close to 500rwhp is when the correctiom factor was std which with my car reads 15rwhp higher so 488.. Not to far from 502 there dyno show and im pretty sure this was at 7.5 boost.. I could be wrong and it is 6.5 This is why i chose to confront him as he was posting new numbers for vt625 560rwhp So 1psi makes 80rwhpClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^ They aren't interested in the truth or correct info. That forum is basically just for OT for people who don't even have M3's, yes, it is a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    John T is the one who got.... That place is a VF/ESS slave forum.. Vf is just a $#@! company and nik is a retart...Ess I dont think is a $#@! company post Dyno with high numbers for sales.... They also annoy with posting in din some noob might not know the difference.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    John T is the one who got.... That place is a VF/ESS slave forum.. Vf is just a $#@! company and nik is a retart...Ess I dont think is a $#@! company post Dyno with high numbers for sales.... They also annoy with posting in din some noob might not know the difference.
    John_T is an f'ing retard and so is Rez. Just a bunch of bitches who want to look cool and sit there abusing their sad little mod power. That is the highlight of their lives though. Beowoulf (Alexander Sabet the dentist: http://www.livestrong.com/business-s..._760-724-9117/) is gone due to abuse, those two need to go next.

You hit on a key point, DIN is posted to prop up the already inflated figures. Not too long ago Roman was going around posting some 630+ whp DIN graph Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    John_T is an f'ing retard and so is Rez. Just a bunch of bitches who want to look cool and sit there abusing their sad little mod power. That is the highlight of their lives though. Beowoulf (Alexander Sabet the dentist: http://www.livestrong.com/business-s..._760-724-9117/) is gone due to abuse, those two need to go next.

You hit on a key point, DIN is posted to prop up the already inflated figures. Not too long ago Roman was going around posting some 630+ whp DIN graph Click here to enlarge

$#@!ing lame but some people dont know the difference.. We were all noobs and one point.. Hate to see some think there getting 630Rwhp and end up with far less

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing lame but some people dont know the difference.. We were all noobs and one point.. Hate to see some think there getting 630Rwhp and end up with far less
    The numbers are what sell the hardware, it sucks, but it seems that is more important than integrity.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh well. People are stupid and poorly informed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Aonarch Click here to enlarge
    Oh well. People are stupid and poorly informed.
    Doing my best to change that but they just want to shut me up and anyone else who thinks for themselves.

At least you guys are ahead of the curve, that makes me happy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    ^ They aren't interested in the truth or correct info. That forum is basically just for OT for people who don't even have M3's, yes, it is a joke.
    Sounds like Bfc. lol
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like Bfc. lol
    bf.c at least is a decent repository of info for older BMW's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bf.c at least is a decent repository of info for older BMW's.
    Yea hopefully that will fully over here with time.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yea hopefully that will fully over here with time.
    Just a matter of time and a few changes to better support the E36 guys. There is still a lot of work to be done but hopefully some of the guys not happy with bf.c policies or who want something different will notice BB.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Does ess or vf pay the mods in order to be on the forum with parts or cash??? Or discounts.. Has to be something for them just to erase and delete anything that goes against certain company.. I could see banning people for vicious attacks but proving points on bogus info is just stupid.. Unless your getting a piece of the pie..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Check this out: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...2947#post12947

The M3forum mods were caught getting bought off a while ago and they have been doing a cover up ever since. That forum's staff is just plain dirty as was the admin who encouraged it which is why he was thrown out. HPF got unfairly screwed due to who knows what behind the door deal to keep them off that forum.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456