Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wonder if the site is read by more people than I think it is. People are starting to use me as a source: http://www.autospies.com/news/CAR-WA...COMFORT-72158/
    At least they linked to your site. But if they're gonna use your content they should mention your site at the top of their piece.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sonny Click here to enlarge
    At least they linked to your site. But if they're gonna use your content they should mention your site at the top of their piece.
    I'm just happy to get the link. A lot of people use it without giving me credit Click here to enlarge
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm just happy to get the link. A lot of people use it without giving me credit Click here to enlarge
    I know what you mean. I've written stuff online before and I find it posted and commented on in the most random places. One time I wrote a piece on "stand-up" martial arts training. And it eventually got posted on some foreign website and the comments were arguing over the meaning of "stand-up" ( like boxing/kickboxing). It was funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123