Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Englishtown 4/28: Car Show/ Test and Tune

Hey Guys,
    Anybody plan on showing up for this car show at E-town this weekend? http://www.etownraceway.com/schedule...nationals.aspx

In the past, I've found these Saturday test and tunes to be the best times to run as they're almost always empty (I got over 10+ runs when I went to this last year.)

I think this is also where I met Sledgehammer last year...during one of the Summer shows.

Anyways, I thought it would be nice if we could get a group of local guys to show up for some runs Saturday afternoon...the car show is pretty decent, too. Most of the cars are JDM so it would be nice to bring a little high-end euro flavor into the mix.

If anyone is interested, we can coordinate through this thread. The weather is supposed to be in the low 60's which should make for some nice race condiitons.
    Current: C63 Coupe: Polar White/Classic Red, P31, H&R, Mode Carbon, RevoZport, Renn Motorsport
    SOLD: B8 S4 Sprint Blue Pearl, DSG, Stasis everything.
    SOLD Eurocharged C63: ARKYM, Forgestar, K&N, Revozport, Custom Rear Lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bump, get outside guys and meet some people.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Guys missed out on a wide open test and tune. I got 10 runs in in under and hour...ran a best ET of 12.31 on my Dunlop WinterSport tires :-) No burnouts, either...hopefully more of the local guys will turn out in the future.
    Current: C63 Coupe: Polar White/Classic Red, P31, H&R, Mode Carbon, RevoZport, Renn Motorsport
    SOLD: B8 S4 Sprint Blue Pearl, DSG, Stasis everything.
    SOLD Eurocharged C63: ARKYM, Forgestar, K&N, Revozport, Custom Rear Lip