Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

335 vs Nissan 240sx sr20 turbo

Went out to get some food tonight and come up to a stop sign to see a ricer next to me...Click here to enlarge
    Even with traction control on I still smoked him. Pull up to the next stop sign and the look on the two guys faces was priceless!!!There both like "what the hell do you got in that!" I pulled over and we had a chat for a minute. Not sure what a turbo sr20 puts out and he said he just bought the car and hasn't had it dyno'd. He did say that theres a car meet in the next town from me where an 800hp HPF m3 attends, so we exchanged numbers and I told him I'd roll up there next meet. Click here to enlarge I'll try and get another run on video. I was definetly suprised though when I heard his wastegate open...

My car is cobb stage 2+ Aggressive

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My brethren..

Thou tales art most intriguing.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmw335iguy Click here to enlarge
    Went out to get some food tonight and come up to a stop sign to see a ricer next to me...Click here to enlarge
    Even with traction control on I still smoked him. Pull up to the next stop sign and the look on the two guys faces was priceless!!!There both like "what the hell do you got in that!" I pulled over and we had a chat for a minute. Not sure what a turbo sr20 puts out and he said he just bought the car and hasn't had it dyno'd. He did say that theres a car meet in the next town from me where an 800hp HPF m3 attends, so we exchanged numbers and I told him I'd roll up there next meet. Click here to enlarge I'll try and get another run on video. I was definetly suprised though when I heard his wastegate open...

My car is cobb stage 2+ Aggressive
    Where are you located?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located?
    I live in Lompoc, CA. The car meet is in Santa Maria, which is only 20 minutes away. Any locals that wanna go pm me.

So the next day I'm cruising down the same street and I see another 240sx in my rearview with a fmicClick here to enlarge I slow down to let him catch up to me, hoping he would attemt to race me. Pull up to the next stop sign and he says " hey you raced my friend last night." I guess word travels fast in this town.
    Then we both take off, and I hand out a similar beat down as the night before.

So after owning my car for 8 months now I get my first two street races to the same car a day apart. I did however do a little freeeway run against my friend on his 05 kawasaki 636 about a month ago. He was about a two car lengths ahead of me when he took off at around 60-70mph. I blew by him going 130, he said he was only going 115 when I passed him. Even when I had my Sti with the giant wing on the back the only car the tried to race me was a dodge viper after owing that for a year.