Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Special Thanks To The People At Sparco

I just thought I needed to mention some great customer service that goes above and beyond. As some of you know I will be running my CLK63 Black Series in the SHIFT S3CTOR Airstrip Attack Top Speed Event out in California this weekend. My car and trailer have spent the winter months out at Weistec in California and my hauler spent the winter down at my place in Dallas and I live in Chicago. As I was packing my bag of safety gear/clothing/Helmet yesterday I realized I could not find my racing gloves, Nomax hood/mask and boots, not knowing if they were in my trailer or hauler or just misplaced and not wanting to risk things I decided I better just order some new stuff(who doesn't like new stuff anyways). I contacted several of the big online retailers of safety gear and none of them could get me what I wanted/needed in my sizes/colors etc. in time for the event and the fact that I am flying out on Wednesday further complicated things since some of them only ship to my billing address. I ended up contacting Sparco direct this morning and explained my dilema. Thankfully they had or found everything I needed in the colors and sizes I needed and they are arranging to have everything drop shipped to Weistec's offices by Thursday.

Great Job, and thanks again to Sparco
    Click here to enlarge

1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's coming through and I will keep it in mind in case something comes up before an event. Glad they took care of you.