Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Big Willow Feb 18th

SoCal TRACK DAY!: Big Willow Feb 18th at (WSIR) Willow Springs International Raceway

DATE UPDATE!!!! Feb 18th, not the 19th.

Extremespeedtrackevents is hosting a last minute special event at BIG WILLOW!!

Driver's meeting is at 8:15

Register here:
    https://www.extremespeedtrackevents....t-registration

Special track day price of only $85! and no discount code needed!

Also, there will be Free Timing for the all who register for the event and FREE LUNCH!
    $85 at Big Willow WITH Timing AND Lunch! You can't get this elsewhere!
    And raffle prices, which anyone can partake in!.

Big Willow usually costs $130-150 without any free stuff.

Also, if we can get a good group of similarly skilled BMW drivers, we might have our own private session! This is a maybe but it'd be great if we can get it.

If you have any Questions email: [email protected]

I can try to answer what I can, but please email and ask them directly if you have any specific questions

Here are some photos from previous Track events:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by persian54; 02-09-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Once again, these events are priced incredibly well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You should come with one of your $#@! around cars..
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Yeah

I just wish tires and brakes and gas were also cheap lol. going 3 times a month gets hard!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You should come with one of your $#@! around cars..
    Hmmm, running the Cayenne on the track might be fun for giggles. Or I could chill in the back of the Rolls Royce and have a Chauffeur drive me around the course while I sip on champagne and eat caviar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hmmm, running the Cayenne on the track might be fun for giggles. Or I could chill in the back of the Rolls Royce and have a Chauffeur drive me around the course while I sip on champagne and eat caviar.
    Lmaoo, I say cayenne for sure. isn't it AWD? that this would rip the track man lol. for 85 with free lap timing and lunch.. $#@! can't be beat!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lmaoo, I say cayenne for sure. isn't it AWD? that this would rip the track man lol. for 85 with free lap timing and lunch.. $#@! can't be beat!
    Maybe I should just buy another car for this lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe I should just buy another car for this lol.
    Haha, after you get your m3 of course.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dude you'd easily be able to set the record for a Cayenne!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sticky can you fix the title date please? i edited it on my first post but it didn't change the main title... Thanks

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by persian54 Click here to enlarge
    sticky can you fix the title date please? i edited it on my first post but it didn't change the main title... Thanks
    Done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess I'm signing up to this event. Intermediate for me.. Going to get new tires first then i'll sign up for sure. 85 dollars.. Youd have to be retarded not to go.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Done.
    Thanks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I guess I'm signing up to this event. Intermediate for me.. Going to get new tires first then i'll sign up for sure. 85 dollars.. Youd have to be retarded not to go.
    I'll start intermediate
    prly go up to advanced

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll start intermediate
    prly go up to advanced
    Ay well $#@! you mr. I'll just go to advanced lol. Click here to enlarge I'm going to be following your ass thru the track. I need to hit below 1:40.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ay well $#@! you mr. I'll just go to advanced lol. Click here to enlarge I'm going to be following your ass thru the track. I need to hit below 1:40.
    my goal is 1:35

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my goal is 1:35
    That is fastttt. You've gone 1:37 correct?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is fastttt. You've gone 1:37 correct?
    yup

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    some are doing a caravan

20425 Newhall Ave
    Newhall, CA 91321

(it's a Carl's Jr, just on the west side of 14 & Newhall, but remember, we're meeting at a open parking lot just on the east side of 14 & Newhall)

Leaving at 6:45 am.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the people in the valley. We are meeting at 6am White oak and ventura Ralphs parking lot. There will be a white e90 m3, space gray e92 m3, 350z, and me. Hopefully I can get another 2 friends to sign up by tomorrow Click here to enlarge.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the people in the valley. We are meeting at 6am White oak and ventura Ralphs parking lot. There will be a white e90 m3, space gray e92 m3, 350z, and me. Hopefully I can get another 2 friends to sign up by tomorrow Click here to enlarge.
    damn 6am? so fking early lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn 6am? so fking early lol
    Dont we need to be there at 730?? lol
    Burger Motorsports