Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Lewis Hamilton threatens to quit Formula 1

Kind of sounds like a bit of a baby to me and also a lame move to pull the race card: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/for...=feeds-newsxml

Lewis Hamilton has warned he will turn his back on Formula One if he is denied the opportunity to race in his own inimitable style by the stewards.

Hamilton picked up two drive through penalties in Sunday’s Monaco Grand Prix for overtaking moves which were deemed to have caused collisions by the FIA law enforcers.

It prompted a no holds barred attack from the McLaren driver who claimed to have been singled out for special treatment this season, although he later tried to explain away a joke out the colour of his skin which appeared to imply such treatment was racially motivated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He retract that statement and supposedly apologized. Still he made the mistakes and need to take responsibility for them. Acting like a baby will get you nothing, unless you're Alonso. I've lost a lot of respect for him after the last few races.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    are there any clips that show these passes to get an idea
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    are there any clips that show these passes to get an idea
    Here you go
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...naco+2011&aq=f
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    I think you mean this vid?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn Monaco is a tight intense circuit, why would anyone want to get rid of it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    yeah, That one wasn't as bad as the Maldonado one, he really did push him into the wall and end his race.
    *JB4 Powered*

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! Alonso !!
    def Hamilton is influenced by Alonso, these words only can be come from Alonso's mouth.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    $#@! Alonso !!
    def Hamilton is influenced by Alonso, these words only can be come from Alonso's mouth.
    $#@! you. There is no better driver than Alonso in that field. Yes the guy has an attitude but it comes with the determination to win. Drivers are not there to participate this is not a weekend track day. This mofos are there to win. I know how it feels to have a less capable car and lose to another driver because he has a good setup. I is quite frustrating. The guy has the talent to be world champion again but the car just $#@!ing sucks. Alonso is way better driver than Vettel.

Hamilton was wild this past weekend. IMO the Stewards were to lenient. They should have sanctioned him further.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    $#@! you. There is no better driver than Alonso in that field. Yes the guy has an attitude but it comes with the determination to win. Drivers are not there to participate this is not a weekend track day. This mofos are there to win. I know how it feels to have a less capable car and lose to another driver because he has a good setup. I is quite frustrating. The guy has the talent to be world champion again but the car just $#@!ing sucks. Alonso is way better driver than Vettel.

Hamilton was wild this past weekend. IMO the Stewards were to lenient. They should have sanctioned him further.
    no doubt RBR cars are faster than others, and they were faster than others last season too.
    Alonso has some skills, no one said something opposite but he's not the best and also he's the last when it comes to behavior.
    have you ever thought why everyone call Senna the legend ? certainly he wasn't the most tallented but it must be something else that brought the legend title for him, it was morality which guys like Alonso don't know what it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    no doubt RBR cars are faster than others, and they were faster than others last season too.
    Alonso has some skills, no one said something opposite but he's not the best and also he's the last when it comes to behavior.
    have you ever thought why everyone call Senna the legend ? certainly he wasn't the most tallented but it must be something else that brought the legend title for him, it was morality which guys like Alonso don't know what it is.
    Well Alonso is from Spain you cant expect a Spaniard to behave as a Brazilian. Brazilians are Lady-Men.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alonso is a very good driver but I would not go so far calling him the best.
    Button, Hamilton, Webber, Vettel, Kubica (if he can return), Rosberg even, present them all with the same car and it would make for really exiting races.
    Actually, I do not see the eagerness with Alonso at the moment. The last few races were not his best. Yes, he finished second in Monaco, but that was mostly due to tactics. He did nothing exiting in that race.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dirty move. Works great in Forza though.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge