Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Porsche Gt3rs Vs Corvette C6 Ls2

Here is another video of my friends vette, vs another one of our friends that had a gt3rs. It was about a year ago the video isnt that great. I was rolling behind them but cant seem to find my video of it. In this video it clearly shows the gt3 pulling by about 1 car.In the higher mph's the corvette was creeping and would eventually pass the gt3rs which is in my video that i cant find Click here to enlarge

Enjoy!

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GT3 owners are true drivers , look how smooth he shifts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    GT3 owners are true drivers , look how smooth he shifts.
    yea the driver is a good driver, he sold it though and got an F430.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What Porsche does with that little motor is absolutely incredible. Top level engineering and one of the best NA motors in the world.
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think I read the other day there will be a 997 GT3 RS with 4.0L 500hp, only 500 units.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I think I read the other day there will be a 997 GT3 RS with 4.0L 500hp, only 500 units.
    Here you go: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...500-horsepower
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What Porsche does with that little motor is absolutely incredible. Top level engineering and one of the best NA motors in the world.
    Agreed, Me and my friend(vette driver) said the same thing that night.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    my buddy has a GT3RS with the Akrapovic RACE system it makes a huge difference compared to a stock GT3RS I have a vid of it. with the exhaust the car just bolts out and takes off
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    311 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea i can imagine opening up that engine and releasing that aggressive power!
    Burger Motorsports