Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    The letters MHP are now cencored on MBW.
    They've actually been censored for the past 2 years Click here to enlarge Everytime you type MHP since Andy was banned, the letters were changed to ***. Also the word BenzBoost is censored as well. They only way to get around it is to type it in a different way, such as, Benz Boost or Bnz Boost, etc... It's starting to get riduclous over there.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Lol thats F'n awesome! The thread started by jacob about bringing andy back is now locked also&this is what the Admin posted:

Fair Warning. *** branded products are banned from ALL Internet Brand sites. Not just MBWorld.

Therefore, any discussion concerning this vendor are irrelevant, and will not be permitted.

Any further posts and threads regarding this vendor will be locked and the posters will be up for disciplinary action... Move along.

This Thread is Click here to enlarge

Andy,are you aware that all the C63 records you have set w your products/services are irrelevant according to MBW? LMFAO!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Exeenom Click here to enlarge
    They've actually been censored for the past 2 years Click here to enlarge Everytime you type MHP since Andy was banned, the letters were changed to ***. Also the word BenzBoost is censored as well. They only way to get around it is to type it in a different way, such as, Benz Boost or Bnz Boost, etc... It's starting to get riduclous over there.
    You sure? Take a look at the 1/4 mile list. Every reference of MHP has been changed to ***. MHP was possible before. Maybe it was lifted for a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You sure? Take a look at the 1/4 mile list. Every reference of MHP has been changed to ***. MHP was possible before. Maybe it was lifted for a bit.
    Yep... it was first censored 2 years ago at the highest censorship level (which includes thread titles, signatures, content, local reference, and html links whether parsed or non-parsed). That's why Keith and others had to change their signature and other content to spell MHP differently. Then after a while, they reduced the censorship to a lower level for a little bit, then after a year or so they removed it and kept only the logical censorship. Now it looks like it's back again full force especially after the threads regarding Jrcart's situation, but I honestly don't think it will last.
    2007 E63 P30
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep... it was first censored 2 years ago at the highest censorship level (which includes thread titles, signatures, content, local reference, and html links whether parsed or non-parsed). That's why Keith and others had to change their signature and other content to spell MHP differently. Then after a while, they reduced the censorship to a lower level for a little bit, then after a year or so they removed it and kept only the logical censorship. Now it looks like it's back again full force especially after the threads regarding Jrcart's situation, but I honestly don't think it will last.

Ahh, yeah, its quite lame of them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Andy&MHP are on DEFCON 4 censorship level lol... If you gonna do it,do it big!
    DEFCON 5 is soon approaching implementation&that consists of any MBW member being banned instantly for typing Jrcart/Andy/MHPClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have to be $#@!TING me.

I noticed this, but not sure who else has, they have enabled e-mail verification for registrations in an effort to make it difficult for multiple accounts that might post links. Additionally, they have blocked goo.gl links (a url shortener) in an effort to prevents links to sites they censor... like this one. And Brad wrote me an e-mail about having class? Seriously?
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You have to be $#@!TING me.
    And Brad wrote me an e-mail about having class? Seriously?

Now ain't that a case of the pot callin the kettle black....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The censorship is unfortunate... but think of it this way: open-minded and inquisitive folks will just naturally migrate to wherever the information is. Hint hint. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    The censorship is unfortunate... but think of it this way: open-minded and inquisitive folks will just naturally migrate to wherever the information is. Hint hint. Click here to enlarge
    It is beginning.... Click here to enlarge
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

MBW seems to heck bent on doing their ugliest best to help you out Sticky! Looks good on them.

Kind of like the guy from Powerchip....shot himself in the foot.

Seems kind of self destructive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mort Click here to enlarge
    MBW seems to heck bent on doing their ugliest best to help you out Sticky! Looks good on them.

Kind of like the guy from Powerchip....shot himself in the foot.

Seems kind of self destructive.
    Agreed. There are a lot of extremely competent and knowledgeable folks on MBW... but their contributions are becoming more and more infrequent; whereas the drama and pissing contests seem to be growing more and more common. Fun if you like a soap opera; not so great if you just want relevant tech info and recent developments among the models that interest you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mort Click here to enlarge
    Heh, this is exactly what I was thinking. By not helping me they have helped me more than I could have ever imagined.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, i never new there was so much animosity between the two forums! I'm a member of both. Just joined this one, & have been a member of MBW for almost 10 years!

Is it ok for me to have two lovers? Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    "Ambition is a dream with a V8 Engine.."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MiamiAMG Click here to enlarge
    Wow, i never new there was so much animosity between the two forums! I'm a member of both. Just joined this one, & have been a member of MBW for almost 10 years!

Is it ok for me to have two lovers? Click here to enlarge
    There isn't. It's Evosport specifically targeting us, we don't block them or try to. Evosport should not be throwing stones when they have so many internal problems. It just goes to show how precious their little monopoly is to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There isn't. It's Evosport specifically targeting us, we don't block them or try to. Evosport should not be throwing stones when they have so many internal problems. It just goes to show how precious their little monopoly is to them.
    Oh i see. Either way, you have a cool site here. I hope to contribute!
    Click here to enlarge
    "Ambition is a dream with a V8 Engine.."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MiamiAMG Click here to enlarge
    Oh i see. Either way, you have a cool site here. I hope to contribute!
    Please do, all are welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Why,so you can turn it into ricer-hoopty?Click here to enlarge
    LOL!!!!! Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123