Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    A 3.0L M3 E36 which costs 4000 euros? does that give you a privilige to insult a honda owner?
    BF is full of silly thread such as "blown headgasket", "where is the best place to buy an intercooler", "what are the pros and cons of standalone". And almost each thread is replied by web-hores
    This i can relate to.

I do my own tests. I dont read on forums. I own a dyno dynamics, a hobbygarage, E36 m3 euro TT, e46 m3 euro TT, porsche 997TT, nissan GTR TT. All my hobby toys.
    This shows a bit of your character. All the i have yada yada yada, im on this level and your down there, your jealous garbage, i can do without! The little that i did read, this seems to be a trend.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I love that Mert keeps up his rhetoric that everybody else is jealous. INDEED! Im jelous that I dont have to hide from prices on my head like Mert. Im jealous that ALL my efforts to make a BIG POWER BMW had to be made with big bucks spent to other tuners paid for by the people I FVCKED over YEARS AFTER YEARS... THEN LIE to the forums that I tuned it myself DESPITE ALL THE EVIDENCE that a specific tuner tuned it and said it himself PUBLICLY to ALL the forums.

INDEED MERT I AM JEALOUS of you OUTSTANDING LIFE OF FVCKING EVERTYONE OVER AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT TIME AND TIME AGAiN AND EVERY FORUM SOMEHOW LETTING YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IN.

FVck You MERT! FVCK YOU AND FVCK RAPE YOU UNTIL YOU DIE. (There is nothing wrong with raping you until you say your sorry and then die.) I dont believe in judging people, but you will be going strait to hel, without collecting $200 and passing Go. Have a nice eternity Oh ye Doomed one.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234