Hey guys, anyone in the Mid-Atlantic area interested in having their cars dyno'd, then this is for you! I am pleased to announce that TuningTech FS will be hosting it's first BMW Dyno Day of 2014. They are excited to showcase their brand new state of the art AWD Dynocom Dyno w/data linking capability. These events are not just about dyno numbers, but rather about networking and comradery between everyone, so please feel free to come and hang out...even if you're not interested in dyno'ing or tuning.

So, we're shooting for Saturday March 15th! I need at least 8 people to commit, w/a max of say 15. (First come, first serve, no exceptions!) I would like to try to get people to pre-register, so that I can have an idea of how many cars will be there. Please reply to this thread w/your name, year, make, model of your car, and then copy and paste the previous name(s) to update the list so that I can keep a running tab.

We will also possibly head over to Capitol Raceway dragstrip (which happens to be under 2 miles from the TTFS facility), and to make things even more exciting and interesting, we may also possibly head to the outdoor Go Kart Racing track as well-pending interest & time.

In addition, TTFS will be serving "Crack Chicken" as a token of our appreciation for all enthusiasts who wish to join us. The last 4 Dyno Meets have been a blast!Click here to enlarge

Time & Location:

Date: March 15, 2014
Time: 9:00AM to
Address: 1654 Crofton Blvd.
Suite # 3
Crofton, MD, 21114

Prices:

Rear Wheel: 3 Pulls + Air Fuel $ 75
AWD Link : 3 Pulls + Air Fuel $100

Some Additional Info:

-It's a Dynocom 2WD/AWD dyno w/data linking/logging capability
-He has extracted almost 300whp from almost stock M3's (baselines of 278-282whp, deltas of 15-20hp and 8-15ft. lbs of torque)
-He can Alpha-N tune as well
-He has been tuning cars for over 24 yrs.
-He can tune other cars besides M3's

Note: If you are interested in custom tuning please contact Frank via PM to set an appointment for early morning. We have limited custom tuning opportunities due to the anticipated amount of people coming out!

Click here to enlarge
Email: [email protected] * Phone: 443-482-5197
Website: www.TuningTechFS.com * Like us on FaceBook * Instagram

The List: