Just wanted to Complain. I'm fed up with $#@!ty costumer service.

Aug 9 i ordered a Dakota Leather Creme Beige Stain. got my exact color code as they asked for 1 week later i receive my kit. great. perfect. i take my arm rest off before i do my entire two front seats just wanted to restain them for the next owner of my car some scuffs i did not like. Long story short it looks like Bamboo beige from and m3 or something.

So i contact George at Leatherique. he tells me no problem, just send in leather sample and we will match it. okay good. pulled my E-break boot off and ship it, 1 week after him receiveing.. i email him asking for an update he told me yeah we matched it... it will be $60...WTF?
he said you never sent the mis matched satin. i really did not feel like paying packaging and shipping of the damn stain so i sent it back and about a week later he ships my $#@! out and its been about 3 weeks. i finally get my "matched" stain... but before i go nuts and spray a huge area i dabbed a bit with my finger and ran a streak on the leather. guess what there is still a tint of tan and DOES NOT MATCH.

Emailed him furious. took him forever to email me back.. and told me to ship with another sample... Click here to enlarge.(and i felt a vibe like i was annoyed with me) he told me to ship it back.. shipping gets ridiculous and expensive. honestly its their fault for not doing it right the first time and so i ship it back been about 2 weeks. now, i email for an update he's like oh USPS messed up and lost the Stain and shipped the rear arm rest i sent out. WTF. i then told him to just take care of it as its been almost 2 damn months with this retarded fiasco. I just need to hurry up and sell my damn car. and i told him that.

I'm sorry but it does not take as long as it should to match a $#@!ing Stain. weeks i know I'm not the only costumer but $#@! really. i really cant post the car up for sale until i re spray the leather.. honestly its fine the leather is OKAY. but after spraying the Console with a different color theres no turning back.

my luck just sucks dealing with other companies. Same damn issue With my LSD 1 month for a damn install. and i basically paid double what i was quoted.

idk what to do. I've been trying to look for a creme beige armrest for a decent price and just listing the car for sale already. but i can't he's literally been holding up the process of selling my damn car. idk what to do I'm a full time student and between work and school i really don't have time to deal with this BS.

Click here to enlarge